Search results

1. pontfirebird73

Selling: Freshly looted Eudoracell pet

250ped takes it.
  2. pontfirebird73

Selling: Complete set Ghost (M) armor

Harness tier 4.5 Face Mask tier 4.2 Gloves tier 2.5 Thigh Guards tier 2.8 Shin Guards tier 3.5 Arm Guards tier 3.3 Foot Guards tier 3.2 Tier rates shown in photos and includes the enhancers listed in photos as well. Pm offers here or in game Qster Qster QQQ
  3. pontfirebird73

Achievement: 10k Vehicle Repair skill

Took me two and a half years to reach and am only the second to do so.:wtg:
  4. pontfirebird73

Selling: A few things for sale

lvl 18 [Yau Kung Mun Pet] with reduce crit dmg unlocked. 1800 peds (they sell for around 2k) Shagadi Disintegration Sword Tier 4.6. TT+850 Piron PBP-10 Tier 0.0. TT+200
  5. pontfirebird73

Selling: Adjusted Restoration Chip

SOLD!
  6. pontfirebird73

Uber: 3584 ped dropship

After a week of hunting these they finally paid off. My biggest loot in space :) I would like to to thank the crew of Normandie and Titans of Space Starfleet.
  7. pontfirebird73

Selling: Shagadi Disintegration Sword Tier 1.1

Selling this nice eco UL Arkadian sword. asking TT+900 (below market value)
  8. pontfirebird73

Largest hunting round of space mobs

Video explains it all. Please excuse my cluttered desktop as i didn't have a chance to set up a different key map with everything hidden. At what point does MA decide to introduce bigger and stronger space mobs, when 158 doesn't even pose a challenge?
  9. pontfirebird73

Achievement: 60 VSE and unlocked Scientist

Wouldn't be possible without the awesome crew of Titans of Space Starfleet : Normandie
  10. pontfirebird73

Aeglic improved ring

Any idea what this is worth?
  11. pontfirebird73

Uber: Space mob- Locusta (Titans of Space Starfleet-- Normandie)

After spending 600 ped in ammo the past two days, I finally got paid.
  12. pontfirebird73

PCF problem

I keep seeing posts and threads disappearing. Maybe someone should look into it.
  13. pontfirebird73

Kaiser-Graf HVMR-1

Just looted this. Was wondering what its worth. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Kaiser-Graf_HVMR-1
  14. pontfirebird73

Where are the RK-20s?

No BP on auction, very little actual tools on auction, shops are empty, and I haven't looted a BP after grinding several thousand tools.
  15. pontfirebird73

Entropia not responding

Anyone else getting this while playing? 4 times i've had to manually kill entropia.exe process.
  16. pontfirebird73

uploading skills for weapon assistant

updating via entropedia doesn't update anything and uploading the csv file gives me an error. Server Error in '/' Application. Input string was not in a correct format. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace...
Back