Search results

1. B

EU & Multiple screens

What type of TV do you have? And can you see the rest of the desktop, when the EU window goes black?
  2. B

Mining Class: 2/12/2011

I liket the class very much, it was very interesting. +rep
  3. B

Magic Carpet in Twin Peaks

If you relog in certain areas in Twin Peaks you can end up on one of those carpets. I found a few spots:cool:
  4. B

100 sweat into a hangar

This is a very interesting thing... I read the thread (not all, it's too big lol), and it's great! Not many ppl can do what you did. Grats!:cool:
  5. B

Mounted and Attached weapons

no it wouldn't. PVP is already hard enaugh for the miners since the introduction of vehicles. imagine if every PK:er in PVP3 and 4 would have this function. it would be hard even for a PK:er to defend himself.
  6. B

iPhone app 'EntropiaMobile' works, but..

Wow, this would be awesome! too bad it's a joke:eyecrazy: It's a nice one tho
  7. B

FYI: Hiring Contract Miners

Add me to your team, if there are any spots left. I've been mainly focusing on ores, but i also did some enmatter runs. Send me a PM:cool: EDIT: I also did a few PVP4 runs and didn't got killed, but I'm unskilled in hunting and PK'ing.
  8. B

Calypos Gateway is NOT on Calypso

how did you got back on the gateway? it can't be a new account because you can't get an opalo and so much ammo there... or did MA introduced a TT there too?
  9. B

Mining Area bug - no Hits, then position reset

i remember that someone else had the same problem around rei's defence... i think the area is bugged or something...
  10. B

The Argos just realized that all the people in Twin Peaks are missing!

:lolup::lolup::lolup: Grats to whoever did this:laugh:
  11. B

Info: NEW PORT ATLANTIS sneak peak

it looks great. i can't wait to see it ingame:yay:
  12. B

Basic Fruit, Stone, Dung Walking Guide

did you find all of those while driving?
  13. B

NooB looking for employment

A noob got a hof at the gateway, so imo skills don't matter... gl and may the hofs be with you :laugh:
  14. B

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

this is a very long thread, lol...
  15. B

How fricking ironic (falling damage)

:lolup::lolup::lolup: Don't give MA new ideas... I can imagine food, drinks and toilets invented ingame, lol... and not for free, of course... :silly2:
  16. B

Service Restored

the game crashes 2 minutes after i log in.. i could'n even open the auction to check out the prices for the new vehicles:( i'm sure there are ridiculos atm anyway, lol...
  17. B

New vehicles for Air, Land and Sea.

I think i'll just wait a few more months until the new vehicles go cheaper... The current price is ridiculos... They are cool anyway, good job, MindArk:yay:
  18. B

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

i bought a car last night and got a few stones while driving... i'll try serching with it. gl to all:cool:
  19. B

Selling: Zweshi's stop n' shop, always below MU

bump for a great shop :)
  20. B

Grats Derid :)
  21. B

i give up... i found nothing in 3 hours. only 8 fruits, lol. good luck guys :)
  22. B

i've been searching for 2 hours... any luck, anyone?
  23. B

Error when applying updates

I had this problem too. i used the repair function and it worked... it was ok after that. you should try it.
  24. B

Strash's mining Log

I agree...
  25. B

Info: The Opalo Program

It's a very nice idea White Dot, +rep and gl
Back