2. G

im so fucked

im so fucked
  3. G

Achievement: many unlocks to show

Very impressive indeed.
  4. G

Account locked permanently

Gotta be some stuff ur not telling us there bud. IF you got locked 6 times already :)
  5. G

ATH: The 5th Unl X5 Has Looted

hmmmm sweeeet looot mate.pity u have to share eh :)
  6. G

Holllllller urmom!

Holllllller urmom!
  7. G

jurrrst messin with ya bud ;)

jurrrst messin with ya bud ;)
  8. G

:) maybe i will

:) maybe i will
  9. G

Hey man. Where u living at nowadays. I wanna drop by and say Hi for old times sake

Hey man. Where u living at nowadays. I wanna drop by and say Hi for old times sake
  10. G

Selling: Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator

One million dollars!
  11. G

Info: Most expensive items TT'd in EU!

lol now i think it was actually 2 shadow arms and 1 harness or 2 harnesses and 1 arms not that it matters.it really wasnt worth anythin back then.if i sold it to the highest bidder i would get maybe tt+100 more if i was lucky.i know this sounds nutz but do u think its possible that MA can look...
  12. G

pretty sure i tted a fap 90 aswell. Definately some other stuff that i cant remember aswell. err shadow hmm.i dunno man ur gunna have to look that shit up.its a lot
  13. G

also tted a m2875 back when it looked like m2201 looted on longus, by mistake and really hurt cuz i had just bought it and it was my baby, but it werent worth much. i think like 400ped or so and i tted a whole bunch of other shit but cant even remember. way back pregold which had to be 6 years+...
  14. G

I tted shadow harness and arms (female) many years ago when i was a dumb kid who drank too much beer. lol whats changed. anyway i took a bunch of noobs out on mining trip with the ped which was fun?! wonder if i can ask MA to give me that shit back seeing as squall got his amp back.
  15. G

Discovery: UL LR59 Formidon Alpha

very sweet loot. gratz
  16. G

FYI: Whaaaaat???? ---- to share or not to

Shit happens
  17. G

Finaly my mom strikes! 13504 Allo!

gratz noob
  18. G

Mulmuns are mad! (silent ath)

Gratz :wtg:
  19. G

Nice 13122 maffoid hof

Gratz but it aint quite 133122 is it :P
  20. G

Selling Dr. Almon Duchev Logs 1-5

Selling : Strange logs looted on the Argonaut monster inside EU that contain a diary of events involving the bizzare black orb mystery. Dr Almon Duchev Log 1 (tt=15.18ped) Startbid tt+10.Buyout tt +30. Log 2 (tt=18.29 ped) Startbid tt+15 and Buyout tt+50. Log 3 (tt=13.25ped) Startbid tt+20...
  21. G

Star- Love him or hate him

Well he's great at what he does. That's about all i have to say about him.
  22. G

Land Grab 2008 = FAIL

Rofl burns. Aint that the truth. Suprised ? :P
  23. G

Zanderium claim positions....

I found some Zanderium finds North east of Segna Forest teleporter with tk220 Orefinder and OA105 at around 850 depth. Coords are : 3270,21200. GL finding it cuz its rare!
  24. G

9195 Bristle HOF-WOF TIBET SUPPORT!

Gratz man!
  25. G

Enormous Gaz

Do I know you maybe ? :D
Back