Search results

1. G

Selling Dr. Almon Duchev Logs 1-5

Selling : Strange logs looted on the Argonaut monster inside EU that contain a diary of events involving the bizzare black orb mystery. Dr Almon Duchev Log 1 (tt=15.18ped) Startbid tt+10.Buyout tt +30. Log 2 (tt=18.29 ped) Startbid tt+15 and Buyout tt+50. Log 3 (tt=13.25ped) Startbid tt+20...
  2. G

Enormous Gaz

Here's my latest addition to the uberloots section, and also my largest deposit to date. Thx :yay:
  3. G

Big one for Babe

ok not THAT big but it'll do nicely :) Heres the latest one. Babe got this a few hours ago on Treasure Island with an Oreamp 101. This pleased Babe a great deal and she is very grateful! Thx Mindark and keep em coming ;)
  4. G

More rare itamz pics

I had some requests for a few more oldies so here they are. I just recently found these on an old dusty harddrive. Unfortunately i didn't take screenshots for all my rare/uber loots. I wish i had cuz i had some real beauties from pregold. These ones are around 2 years old btw and the shadow arms...
  5. G

Rare item loot (yet another old pic)

Heres one i made earlier :D Great for slaying those fresh OJ at the rig :)
  6. G

Second entity ATH (old pic)

This one deserves to be in my achievements section so here it is. It was a sweet day at Treasure island and i got all kinds of goodies in loot as u can see. Res chip,powerful wormhole and a hot babe photo
  7. G

My most enjoyable time in PE

Heres another one from the good old days. This one happened a few days after Club Neverdie opened :yay:
  8. G

Another Gorgeus loot

My achievements section is a little lacking so heres another one
  9. G

Supremacy shins

An oldie but a goodie :)
  10. G

Eon harny (OLD PIC)

Old pic of mine. Dunno if i posted it before. Only posting it here cuz some foolish noob thought i was lying ( u know who u are)
  11. G

Dr almon douchey Part 5

I somehow feel obligated to post this for your viewing pleasure. Im working on part 6 ;)
  12. G

Selling : Dr Almon Duchev Log 4

Selling the First Ever looted Dr Almon Duchev Log Part 4. I have not shown this to ANYONE. The start bid is 2k and the buyout 4kped Auction ends in 7 days (Sunday) at 18:00 or until buyout is reached. The buyout has been adjusted.
  13. G

Sell: Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 1 & 2 and Piece of Paper

I'm starting the bidding for the logs 1 and 2 at 200ped and the buyout for EACH is 750ped. The piece of paper is startbid 300 and buyout 1kped. Please PM with bids.
  14. G

Discovery: Dr. Almon Duchev log part 4

15. G

Selling Marber Tango Plasma

This gun does big damage. 225 unamped! massive range (like the whole radar Duh! :) and your in luck cuz im selling it. Pls PM with offers over 22k. Essential for any serious pker especially with Landgrab coming up right? :) http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=279
  16. G

Buying Doa Loudmouth

Pm with price of your loudmouth.
  17. G

Buying Jaguar Thighs & Gloves(female)

Buying Jag Thighs & Gloves(female) Pm me with prices and i'll get back to ya. Found em
  18. G

Selling ESI 646ped TT

Selling ESI 646ped TT (SOLD) Taking offers for this ESI with a tt value of 646 ped. Offers start at 200% tt please. Buyout is set at 300%tt value(1938ped). SOLD
  19. G

Lil esi for tha babe

Click to enlarge
  20. G

Come get some !

Im wandering around Pvp 3 with over 50peds worth of stackables! Come get me!
  21. G

Fun in pvp 3 Part 2

If you missed out yesterday come on down to north pvp 3(south of echidna). I've placed over a 100ped of stuff on the ground and its up for grabs! Let the games begin! Tell ur friends ! :P Click to enlarge
  22. G

Buying plasma skill

Buyin plasma skill . Pm me or write here with price and tt of chip and ill get back to you.
  23. G

Pvp Treasure Hunt

Come on Down to PvP 3. I have scattered prizes upto 50 ped ! In the northern area but beware cuz I am guarding them ! This event starts now. P.s I may have a tango but im a total noob in skills and other items :P (200 plasma skill LOL) Click to enlarge
  24. G

Buying MkV

Looking for a reasonably priced A-3 Justifier MkV.
  25. G

BUYING DOA Strikehammer & RockJacker

If your selling Strikehammer or Rockjacker please pm me with asking price.
Back