Search results

1. The White Dot

Selling: Adj SK20 UL - 24 quick sale

Had a bit of bad luck with my work computer. So going to be cashing out nearly all my ped. Buying 3 new case fans a new hard drive and possibly a new graphics card... :(. I know that it takes 30 days minimal to get the money from MA but 30 days is better than nothing. mu on adj sk20 ul is tt...
  2. The White Dot

I like em Puny!

What can I say got a UL h350 and an adj sk20... yet I am using an opalo kiwi.. which is roughly 3 ped every ten minutes, or 18 ped per hour. Loots returns are still same ratio... just delaying the loss a bit. Figure if you get 50% back even that you are paying 9 ped per hour. if you were...
  3. The White Dot

Wish You Were Here...

Sky diving without a parachute over Athena Space Port! Hey guys I hope everything is going well for all of you... RL has caught up with me the past couple of weeks, as I started a new job. Got a lot on my plate and nothing seems to be letting up, when I do get home pretty much dead and tired...
  4. The White Dot

Where has all the rum (newbs) gone?

If you could put newbs in every time they say rum. Swamp camp is complete ghost town except for a couple of guys showing off their airships to no one. :( where has.. the where has all the newbs GONE! ( btw don't care for pirates of the cb... but found the song amusing. )
  5. The White Dot

Question: Pandora's Box - A Grounds for Dispute

I would like to start off by saying a few things before I get started. - I don't know if I put this in the right section so mods, please move it for me if I screwed up. - I would like to thank moderators for their hard work on the forum, even if not everyone agrees with every decision. - I also...
  6. The White Dot

Conspiracies - Truth Revealed

Today's featured exclusive! We had a chance to catch "The Deer Mayor of Swamp" (AKA - The White Dot ) on vacation out hunting daikiba, to discuss the recent controversial events surrounding his various operations on planet calypso. TDS News Reporter: Hello Dot, how are you today? The White...
  7. The White Dot

Selling: UL Nemesis (F) Set

Armour Sold
  8. The White Dot

HoF: 1st Hunting Hoff

The started out pretty raw, had a dispute with a friend, and found out an rl business partner had been cheating me out of some money at work. I was a bit peeved. So after selling my spare umbranoid symbol (male) for a bit of profit I took the ped to hunt feffoid and maffoid, with my little...
  9. The White Dot

Calypso Gateway - Helping or Hurting

Please understand I am not slamming the project ( nor do I want others to ) but I have a bit of genuine concern. I believe the facility is great, but I think not allowing old users to be there when a player logs in is a mistake. You can automate the system all you like, but when you take the...
  10. The White Dot

Methisa - Moon of Calypso

Here is a current summary of the discussion here. - under construction Skip ahead if you like I have been thinking deeply lately about the older players. A lot of times it is help the newbs, save the newbs save the world! etc. etc. Yet every day it seems a natural cycle an older veteran...
  11. The White Dot

Swamp Villagers - Recruiting

Welcome to our recruiting thread, please take a look around, and pm me if you have any questions. Soc recruitment details : Here Welcome my friends! I am The White Dot, the Deer Mayor of the Swamp Villagers ( points to antlers* )! Most say I am just a crazy half naked man running around with...
  12. The White Dot

Adj SK20 UL Fap Service - White Dot

banner coming soon.. [ insert image here :) ] Welcome to White Dot's Fapping Service. I currently offer fap jobs with the following items: Vivo t1: Stats Here - Maxed UL sk20 Adjusted: Stats Here - SIB - 17/24 Fap 90: Stats Here Entropiamedic Profile: http://entropiamedics.com/node/220...
  13. The White Dot

Selling: UL sk20 - low tt

Fap sold, to raka, thanks for the quick and painless deal ^^. Glad it has a good home, and thanks dibs for hooking us up with the deal.
  14. The White Dot

Help: Fapping with fap 90

How many people like ul nonsib faps? Is there enough demand, are there actually many players that would hire someone to fap them with a fap 90? If so I would make the investment.. if not would rather save my ped :)
  15. The White Dot

Buying: ul Adj sk20

fap purchased.. cheers everyone!
  16. The White Dot

SK20 UL Fap Service - White Dot

banner coming soon.. [ insert image here :) ] Welcome to White Dot's Fapping Service. I currently offer fap jobs with the following items: Vivo t1: Stats Here - Maxed UL sk20 Adjusted: Stats Here - SIB - 16/24 The cost of the service is decay only. I am willing to use any L faps...
  17. The White Dot

FYI: Friends don't let friends skill :)

3 lvls till my sib fap is maxed... so should be getting skill gain. Any other time it is every 4 or 5 times I fap someone. Pretty irritated... as I prolly fapped a good hour today without any skill gains. Submitting support ticket about the issue.
  18. The White Dot

"The" The Mad Clown

He may be mad, but he is a generous clown, with a big heart. Rumor has it he gives what he sees others giving. Be Warned, this heart wielding clown is on a mission! He works under cover, hiding behind lamps and turrets, trees and revive terminals.. even inside combibos! Seeking out the good and...
  19. The White Dot

Selling: Boar (F) Full Set

Sold for buyout.. thank you very much sash
  20. The White Dot

Tiering for Korss UL H350 to 1

Looking for a price from someone that has or can borrow spare H350, able to tier this gun. Cheers, Dot.
  21. The White Dot

Achievement: Return of Faye's Fap

I first traded my korss h350, plus some ped. Total of 3500 ped, for Faye's fap, so I could give it back to her. Faye within a couple hours paid all the ped back to me... was very unexpected. I continued to negotiate with Lollan, and eventually she decided to pay faye all 3500 ped back. I...
  22. The White Dot

Lighting up Twin's ( Global )

I logged on earlier today right after lunch and decided to buy a korss h350 UL I had found with the money from my apartment I had sold. I had mixed feelings, as the guns tt is high, and it is a big expense, which always makes me nervous. So trying to sell some knight armour @ twin I decided to...
  23. The White Dot

Selling: Knight (M) Full Set

armour sold, thanks njo8!
  24. The White Dot

Buying: UL Breer P3a

Paid more mark up than I wanted.. for much lower tt. thanks everyone.. thread is closed.
  25. The White Dot

Selling: Genesis HQ, Tower E, Apartment G3 - Fully Furnished

SOLD!! Didn't sell for tier 1 but still gonna buy some opalo's for the newbie program. Thank you everyone who inquired about the place!
Back