Search results

1. A

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip IX

Offer +3k in pure shiny new peds :) /Andreas
  2. Imp fap money for Sav

Imp fap money for Sav

10k usd
  3. A

What do you drive IRL - here's my car (one of them)

I'm a big motocross fan and enduro rider, so to transport those i needed some flatbed trucks. Both are raised, a V8 and a V10. The V8 got extra spotlights and a "cowcatcher"? And the V10 got a bigger flatbed, enough for 2 bikes (fuel, tools, compressor etc. Fun to drive, especially on mud or...
  4. Cars and bikes

Cars and bikes

Dodge Rams and Enduro bikes
  5. Cars and bikes

Cars and bikes

6. Cars and bikes

Cars and bikes

7. Cars and bikes

Cars and bikes

8. Cars and bikes

Cars and bikes

9. A

Huge price increase in gold starter pack

Bought 8 of those gold packs so far and i think they are worth it just for the skill pills, but now it seems two silver packs would be cheaper then one gold. And give you the same amount of skill pills? Just had to keep buying the goldpacks because it was the only one available before. Did...
  10. A

Mushroom Fap Upgrades

Good helpful vid, +rep to you sir! /Andreas
  11. Goldrush terramaster

Goldrush terramaster

GoldRush Terramaster 3
  12. A

Selling: Full Tier 2-3 Liakon Male armor & Tier 5.9 Terramaster 3 Goldrush UL

Liakon set is sold, thank you Archie Atlantis Sims. /Adde
  13. A

Selling: Full Tier 2-3 Liakon Male armor & Tier 5.9 Terramaster 3 Goldrush UL

Hello, Got a great armor set up for sale and the best finder (except the unique Terra 8). Armor parts are tier 2.3-3.7 all important parts are tier 3 with good tier numbers. The Goldrush finder is tiered up enough so with enhancers i find Redulite, Kanerium and Rugaritz so i see no point in...
  14. A

Buying: Salamander set (Male)

Salamander Set M Hej hej, Hur ar laget? Yes, i got a Salamander Male set that might be for sale. All parts are tier 1 and 2 parts is SGA. 85 Burn protection so Drone Elites do 1dmg :) /Andreas Adde Fager (ingame)
  15. Olyckan

Olyckan

Tankbilen som korde in i mig
  16. Olyckan

Olyckan

17. Olyckan

Olyckan

18. Olyckan

Olyckan

19. Shopping

Shopping

What you take with you when you go shopping with the wifey in Vietnam.
  20. Shopping

Shopping

What you take with you when you go shopping with the wifey in Vietnam.
  21. A

Scammer / Liar / Con Artist Alert

Well since i haven't done anything wrong why would i change avatar, i got this one and this one if fine. I will keep playing on this avatar, and the guys that are my real friends just laugh at this BS. I really don't care what everyone thinks about me, the people who knows me knows me well...
  22. A

:D talk about dragging up an old thread, from 2006. Yes i admit i was not a very experienced player back then and its is quite funny to read for me too. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16560-PE-costs-200peds-day But alot has happened in 10 years. /Andreas
  23. A

This is that i was talking about! /Andreas
  24. A

Because im tired now after 4! yes FOUR months of hearing this SH"T. I need a break so im selling some off my gear, got a problem with that? Is that against the rules too? And rushing :D then i would sell them off cheap and fast to a reseller today. /Andreas
  25. A

Might have been 50k in more then 1 year, the point is he could not control his money. Hence the situation he is in now. And what do you want from me? A bank-statement? omg, this is like a kinder-garden. /Andreas
Back