Search results

1. Wyrm

Skill guide?

Does anyone know of a skill guide that describes each skill, how to gain each skill, and which professions complement which skill?
  2. Wyrm

New Character

Where do you go to modify your character's body? My character's rib cage is gigantic!
  3. Wyrm

Account application field confusion

In the U.S., we neither typically use "given name" to refer to our first and middle names nor do we typically use "region" to refer to our State.
  4. Wyrm

I know, but if my real name is "Jack Tiberius Frost", which names do I enter for that field? Would I leave "Frost" out and only use that as my family name? Example Given name(s): Jack Tiberius Frost Family name: Frost OR Given name(s): Jack Tiberius Family name: Frost OR Given name(s)...
  5. Wyrm

Account application field confusion: help please? The account application is somewhat confusing. What is MindArk expecting for the following fields? Given name(s) Region of birth Region of residence If my name is "Jack Tiberius Frost", then would my "given name" be "Jack" or "Jack...
  6. Wyrm

How does MindArk profit from Project Entropia?

What is the fee for monetary deposits and withdrawals? If the interest on cash and cash transfers affects players, how so? Aside from interest and decay, does MindArk profit from Project Entropia in other ways that directly affect the player? For example, monetary transfer fees directly...
  7. Wyrm

How does MindArk profit from Project Entropia?

This question has probably been asked before, but I just learned about Project Entropia from this article. So, please don't flame me for not searching the forum, as I intend to evaluate the game. What I couldn't find on the official website was how MindArk profits from Project Entropia since the...
Back