Search results

1. moademonio

Sell complete set of Paladin M

Sell complete set of Paladin (M) for 50000 ped arm guards tier 1.5 foot guard tier 1.2 gloves tier 0.6 face guard tier 1.5 shin guards tier 1.3 thigh guards 1.5 harness tier 1.6 contact me if really interested email: commoc@hotmail.it or here. Moa
  2. moademonio

Combibo wins over a Jeep!!

3. moademonio

Exclusive! Sex at Sweat Camp!!!

:yay:
  4. moademonio

Group photo in the square at Port Atlantis

Hello everyone, I invite you to come Saturday night starting at 20 (hours of entropy) the square of Port Atlantis for a group photo of all the settlers of Entropy! You are all invited ... These photos will also be used to advertise and let everyone know about this beautiful planet and all its...
  5. moademonio

Win 100 ped...

Rules: The last post win!!!
  6. moademonio

"This resource is depleted" or user?

"This resource is depleted" or user?
  7. moademonio

More house for all!!!

We want more house for all colonist!!!
  8. moademonio

Teleporting cost is to high

For me, and many others people the cost of a travel to another planet or asteroid is to high... if the ticket maybe low more people can be use it, and explore others planet or asteroid, and this can improve economy and relationship.
  9. moademonio

Question: I can view my avatar on front side?

I can view my avatar on front side? And take a fullscreen screenshot without chat, buttons and radar? Thanks
  10. moademonio

Sweat camp are not a parking

Sweat camp are not a parking, put cars on side of outpost, not on front of square, thanks!!!
  11. moademonio

Treasure chest

Player can find around her explorations a little reward in Treasure chest. Inside he can find a small or big ped treasure or an rare item or armor or weapon...:yay:
  12. moademonio

Bike!!!

For the EU team! Think go around our world with a bike!!!! :yay: For enjoy or fast tours... Not only cars but some enduro bike for explorators 30/40 ped price please develop it. : add rep : if u like this feature
  13. moademonio

the people need to find more gift around this world

Hi, I have turned this world in most of our part, is very empty! We need to find some gift on our walk! Many people leave the game becouse is more time without ped, Mindark have to improve the gift system, expecially for new or poor player... not all are great business man... :-D
  14. moademonio

noob bug in sweat camp

Hi, at swet camp, is more days that i view a girl in the same position, on front of sweet zone, in act to sweet, ever here every day, every time... I has try to contact in private chat but nothin, I think is a bug...
  15. moademonio

green square on map...

I has go to treasure island city, and on map is appair an square green called Cape Rusla, what is the green zone?
  16. moademonio

where are fruit???

Is one day that i come arount in many place but no have never , only animals, no fruit or other to take... I know the mining require the right tools to be find... but for the others? In the training no asked on this part... thanks
  17. moademonio

where go my avatar when offline

Hi, where go my avatar when i go offline? I have to go in some specific place or i can exit the game anyware?
  18. moademonio

Reward system to invite new player

I think is cool if a reward in ped is activate for invite friends to subscribe an play at Entropia...
  19. moademonio

Hi to all

Hello members, I'm Moademonia, a new player... a noob eheheh for few time
Back