Search results

1. sndlwood

The Number One Change You Would Take Back...

Definitely abandoning the back story for no back story and a bunch of fucked up items, characters and scenarios that make no sense to anyone. Filling the game with ridiculous features that make no sense in a futuristic, technically advanced universe. Barbietropia...the lowering the maturity...
  2. sndlwood

Selling: Skills: Best offer gets the lot

Just a wee bump
  3. sndlwood

bump de bump
  4. sndlwood

Happy Valentine's Day
  5. sndlwood

I imagine the seller will do the stripping, unless the rules have changed only I can log into my account. Details of how/when and collateral are all negotiable.
  6. sndlwood

I'll start with skills as I really have no items of value. Looking for a fair trade for the lot (offers by PM only) in CLDs or PED, your ESI. Best offer gets the lot. [Skills] This list is from April of 2013 the real values are somewhat higher, but you get the picture. Agility,80.14,Attributes...
  7. sndlwood

Daily missions ??Error??

The OP didn't say "use" the weapon for free, he said "get" the weapon for free. The slightly increase ammo burn balances out the lower cost of decay. In the end the cost of the skills received with a CDF weapon is equivalent to the cost of the same non-CDF version. CDF tokens are an excellent...
  8. sndlwood

Space exploits, and how MA dont care

Whether exploits exist in lootable pvp areas or not isn't really the issue IMO. The fact that looting exists at all in a game with an RCE is. I dare say that the majority of players in Entropia would chose to have no lootable areas in any form, anywhere in game. Just as we do in the real world...
  9. sndlwood

At a loss.. please tell me what to do!

Here's a problem. You're feeding PED into loot pools all over the place. Pick and Commit. Once you've picked a mob, stay in that server until you get a "balancing" global/hof. I hate being on team hunts and after 15 minute some player says, "Loot here sucks, lets pick something else." This...
  10. sndlwood

How long will Entropia be around for? Are there people who have invested a lot of money?

Didn't we already see one planet partner pack it in, terminate his development team and turn his investment attention towards other non-Entropia things? Didn't we see another significant investor back out of a deal to buy Planet Calypso and develop a whole bunch of entertainment related planets...
  11. sndlwood

The shrapnel conundrom

As is often the case MA turns their dials and flips their switches without knowing themselves what the results will be. Yes, they are idiots. They scheme to increase decay to improve their own profits and they blindly tamper with the economy risking the value of the profitability for the player...
  12. sndlwood

Entropia Universe 15.0 Release Notes

OMG name-calling? I hardly expect such treatment from a pet-loving candyass like yourself. You should chill out. Why not redecorate your apartment, or get your hair done. Oh I know! Here's a wonderful new trend: line every single pet you own around the TP at Twin Peaks so we can all watch them...
  13. sndlwood

Entropia Universe 15.0 Release Notes

I for one would like to welcome all the pets and pet-keepers back to Barbietropia. Where men are men and where women are almost always men too. Where instead of battling for our survival on a hostile new world we can tame cute little monsters to be walking billboards, standing around causing...
  14. sndlwood

Entropia Universe 14.7.2 Release Notes

So far: no teleportation working. Failed due to internal error. And is it just me, not a single mining claim? Add: internal error when processing daily mission.
  15. sndlwood

Hussk March 2014!

Finally. I have completed to required mission thread to participate in this event. I have the day off work and will be home at the required time. My avatar is armed to the teeth and ready to kick ass. An internal error has occured... GOD DAMN IT!
  16. sndlwood

Zero Chat Capabilities

Is it just me? This new UI is problematic for everyone I know, but I can still see and read chat in all channels, but when I try to submit messages into chat a blank line appears labeled with the channel name I am in. Then it gets worse. After I hit enter to submit my message and the blank line...
  17. sndlwood

LOVE THE NEW UI and UPDATE! Thank you!

There is nothing I hate more than MA releasing systems that DO NOT WORK, except seeing posts like this. This "new" UI, that I can't even use because it's so full of bugs, is the worst piece of shit I've ever seen in Entropia (and yes, I have been to Rocktropia). How anyone in their right mind...
  18. sndlwood

Return the old chat right now !

current chat functionality completely ruined my enjoyment of Entropia
  19. sndlwood

Entropia Universe 14.6 Release Notes

I now have the incorrect time code twice on the correct time code...one more attempt and lock-out :mad:
  20. sndlwood

Entropia Universe 14.6 Release Notes

Anyone who has been around for any length of time realizes that MA have always and will always operate in the same manner. The moron(s) who sit at the head of the boardroom table have an extremely narrow focus when it comes to building systems and operating Entropia in a way that will satisfy...
  21. sndlwood

Positive feelings: your best moments in Entropa Universe

Getting a HOF before Kitty did...several in fact :cool:
  22. sndlwood

Do you think its rude to scan people?

Why is this a question? Buy a scanner to use scanning whatever you want. Stick your penis in their ear...now that's rude :cool:
  23. sndlwood

Creature Corpses Info

you dont really expect us to swallow this tripe :lolup:
  24. sndlwood

Question: Daily hunting mission bug?

Doh! I knew it was too good to be true :p
  25. sndlwood

Question: Daily hunting mission bug?

My daily hunter 3 category is kill 5 07 Robots. Seems doesn't include drone or miner bots...both Robots?
Back