Search results

1. L7Productions

Selling: Adjusted Nemi (M) Full Set

Adjusted Nemi (M) Full Set, Armor Plating 6A and 6B Full set Adjusted Nemesis Male TT+1850 Full set Armor Plating 6A TT+185 Full set Armor Plating 6B TT+75 PM me here
  2. L7Productions

Update drop rate for items

It seems I'm unable to edit my drop rates for creature loots after some meticulous recording by hand..... how does one update these fields?
  3. L7Productions

Discovery: ArMatrix LR-15 (L) Blueprint and ArMatrix LR-15 (L)

Only my 2nd and 3rd HOF, so that's pretty cool. Got the BP while crafting Jesters at an opportune time! My first discovery ever, also!
  4. L7Productions

Selling: 1% share of Twin Peaks Bank

Selling 1% share of Twin Peaks bank. Average return is about 75-85 PED/month. You can see previous payouts here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W_oXlrbvJJ1TKLHPklagJPuBUUqy8t8oS28KFTpyO1c/edit#gid=0 It's value is 7750 PED. It pays on the first of the month, so buy now! Contact...
  5. L7Productions

Toulan is not working

Entropia Life does not seem to recognize Toulan. I am on it, running EL, and it says my location is "unknown". Also, it says that there are zero users running it when checking Toulan planet on website.
  6. L7Productions

Rocktopia - The Color of Envy Mission

Has anyone actually bothered to complete this mission? I can't figure out what you're supposed to get from it, and not sure I want to embark on killing 12,800 lv1 mobs... any info would be appreciated!!
  7. L7Productions

testes.... testes... 1, 2, 3?

testes teeststaetatea
  8. L7Productions

Help: Weapon/Armor/Healing Tool help

Hello all. I played quite a bit back in the Project Entropia days, and a little after the switch, made a few trips to Club Neverdie but was never really that great. I've returned to the game after about 6 years and feel like not everyone I see is running around in 1337 Ghost armor and 6A...
  9. L7Productions

Support

I haven't played anything Entropia related in like 6 years - just now coming back into the game and I can't log into EntropiaLife as I don't remember my password.... I've emailed the support email a bunch with no help. Anyone know how I can get a hold of someone at EL?
  10. L7Productions

Achievement: Marksmanship

I know this is pretty low on the totem pole for achievements, but holy smokes did I work my booty off to get there! :yay:
Back