Search results

1. Major Force

EU it's Down ?

Guess #398
  2. Major Force

EU it's Down ?

Damn it and I had almost killed a Big Bulk Gen 1, hope I get the loss, decay, ammo
  3. Major Force

A Temporary Resolution to the Auction Bug.

Hi All, Have you come across a non-auction-able item / stack that you are trying to add to the Auction whilst in-game, but all you get is the following dialog box error message?... :eyecrazy: :: Your account balance is not sufficient to place this bid. (even if you already have more than...
  4. Major Force

Entropia Universe 15.2.2 Release Notes

Resolved Patch is not downloading... restarting every time with 25.92 MB. :wise: Anyone else with this issue? Resolved
  5. Major Force

FYI: Whitewash Or Fraud

I think there is need to have a 15 minute break between each 1 hour for making sure the server data catches up.
  6. Major Force

WoF 2014: Team Australia

NATION OF CHOICE: Australia FULL AVATAR NAME: Major Gravity Force CHOICE OF CAPTAIN: Gypsy
  7. Major Force

Social Interface Improvement Requests after Vu 14.6.0

Nearby players are listed, but are not saved to your friends list. So even if this is changed(if possible) to how you want it, any nearby players you renamed will reset back to original after they go off your list and come back. If you really want to be able to rename them, add them.
  8. Major Force

Social Interface Improvement Requests after Vu 14.6.0

10) The text entry field should clear once text is sent to chat. Here's the fix for #10: Go to Options, select HUD, then uncheck: Keep Main Chat focus when entering text In addition - If your friend is seeing you as offline (where your name is dimmer than the rest on contacts list) uncheck...
  9. Major Force

Tracker: No Screenshots Anymore?

(Resolved) Tracker: No Screenshots Anymore? Unfortunately it's made as a deployment manifest(appref-ms) app which checks for updates before loading the application, so there is no error log files. Yeah it is different, since Windows 8 and 8.1 do not have the Desktop Composition checkbox...
  10. Major Force

Desktop Composition is not available in Windows 8/8.1 and I really don't think this is the problem I am having, as the "Print Screen" screenshots and HOF uploads are not blank in either windowed mode nor full screen mode. I already have the compatibility mode on both Entropia.exe for x86 and...
  11. Major Force

Tracker is no longer saving Screenshots to the specified folder. :confused: I am using Windows 8.1 Pro, I have asked another EU'er if they had the same problem :(, they have Windows 7 and also do have the same issue. :scratch2: I have tried the following scenario's... :wise: Pressing "Print...
  12. Major Force

Hunt the LA, WIN the LA!

Register: Major Gravity Force
  13. Major Force

75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

Register: Major Gravity Force Cheers :yay::wtg: Sorry can not join Promo event this time, its a 4:30am start for me. :(
  14. Major Force

Thoughts for Merry Mayhem

Single loot score = points from what you loot
  15. Major Force

Thoughts for Merry Mayhem

Hey Guys, Got to say, loving what you have done so far, but as for Merry Mayhem this year I think the points system is sort of not going to work out, as the majority of winners will be players who have access to a High end weapon which they can use to get more done per 1 hour instance. So I...
  16. Major Force

Entropia Universe Android App Released

Great App...:yay: Hey! crafter's need access to... :wise: - Empty Enhancer Components - Probes And the app is not displaying the % on the auction lists, only the quantity is displaying. Rgd.
  17. Major Force

Server Downtime for Release

Same... Could not connect to the update server.
  18. Major Force

What is going on ? What is coming up ?

I like the idea, but I'm affraid all the people with the hugh dps weapons will get the win reguardless as they can kill more per each 1 hour instance. IMO, this should be based on single loot points.
  19. Major Force

Achievement: Finally I Discovered Something :D

Yeah for sure! :)
  20. Major Force

Achievement: Finally I Discovered Something :D

Major Gravity Force was the first to discover the ability to place Generic Fuse on Auction. :wtg::yay: LoL
  21. Major Force

Stamina Bar...

:scratch2: You quite obvoiusly did not see my post as a question. Thanks KiriMistPrinces
  22. Major Force

Stamina Bar...

Stamina Hey Guy's, Not sure if this has already been mentioned in the past but, does the stamina have something to do with run speed or something else? If stamina has something to do with running speed, shouldn't there be a stamina bar like the health bar?
  23. Major Force

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Major Gravity Force
  24. Major Force

ET Mapper Add-on!

Hi Starfinder, Is there any chance of the Maps in the Mapper Add-on in Entropia Tracker being updated with the new VU Maps? Cheers! :cool: Major
Back