Search results

1. Ozzonn

Selling: Emik Enigma L4 (UL, tier 7.99)

Hello guys, This one has served me well over the last years, as it is my main hunting tool. Now is the time it need to go help someone else. So... up for trade/sell is an unlimited Emik Enigma L4, tier 7.99. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1678 Min Level: 60 BLP Pistol...
  2. Ozzonn

Zip's weekly ongoing 30% backtax event!

Register me : Saz Ozzonn Saz
  3. Ozzonn

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Saz Ozzonn Saz
  4. Emik Enigma L4 tier 8

Emik Enigma L4 tier 8

5. Ozzonn

Selling: Lot of 2 Terrus SE600 laser sight (forum auction)

Selling these awesome sights as a whole, both are full TT (=2x100PED). SB: TT+10 (210PED total for 2 sights) BO: TT+50 (250PED total for 2 sights) Auction will be going for 14 days starting at first bid according to forum date, unless BO is met. No direct offers will be accepted if a forum bid...
  6. Terrus SE600

Terrus SE600

7. Ozzonn

Selling: Emik Enigma L4 UL t7.5+

Tier 7.8 bump With the current alternatives with comparable eco and dps, I'm considering to remove the gun for sale. It's still available for rent (with proper collateral of course).
  8. Ozzonn

Tier 7.6 bump 59% efficiency. Will update screenshots with Dante when I'll be able to get one in my hands. Gun available for rent, I'm available as dps support too. Happy hunting :)
  9. Ozzonn

Bump! No tier up. Gun should be available for rent during the migration :rolleyes:
  10. Ozzonn

To the top, gun still at tier 7.5. Few offers received, including an interesting one that still did not decide me.
  11. Ozzonn

Taking any decent offers on an unlimited Emik Enigma L4, currently tier 7.5 and going as it's still my main weapon. Feel free to reply, PM me here or ingame with offers in PEDs and/or items including deeds. (PEDs/weapon preferred) Test hunt possible for a potential buyer with a proper...
  12. Emik Enigma L4 t7.5

Emik Enigma L4 t7.5

13. Ozzonn

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Saz Ozzonn Saz
  14. Ozzonn

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Saz Ozzonn Saz
  15. Ozzonn

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Saz Ozzonn Saz
  16. Ozzonn

WoF 2014: Team France

Hi everyone, Team France captain will be franck sweetyxx MORE for the rest of the competition. Cheers.
  17. Skill Enhancer Damage Bug

Skill Enhancer Damage Bug

18. Martial SGA Tier 4 Compos

Martial SGA Tier 4 Compos

19. Ozzonn

Hello Savanna, you also deserve congratulations for bringing Team Canada on Stage 3 all by yourself, your determination will surely be a strong weapon against us. I'm aware of the time difference between us, and will do my best to arrange the match on a time slot that will be convenient for...
  20. Ozzonn

Hi Razer, The actual list of the Main Team France is listed on the second post of this thread. It only contains 4 members for now because we have still not found and/or decided of who will get to the MT. Cheers.
  21. Ozzonn

Thanks Hurrikane. I've PM'd you the slot choosen and the team composition for the first match. I'm talking for the whole french community to tell you that we are all glad to see you holding this prestigious event one more time. We will do our best and we will show that the Team France deserves...
  22. Ozzonn

WoF 2014 Main Team France: 1. Herode Poupette Mathusalem 2. WangXiang Wangxiang Tuxing 3. Hohenheim le lumineux Dunandir 4. john lockside lock 5. Cedric Jam Chauffeteau 6. Akon TrusT Konvicted 7. franck sweetyxx MORE (captain) 8. Pendragon EliasNHS Creator 9. Saz Ozzonn Saz Qualifier 1 Stage...
  23. Ozzonn

NATION OF CHOICE: France FULL AVATAR NAME: Saz Ozzonn Saz CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Saz Ozzonn Saz
Back