Search results

1. shinyboy

Selling: LVL 7 Panther Spawnable@all planets

LVL 7 Panther Spawnable@all planets. accept bids from 70 PET euh no PED :) PM me
  2. shinyboy

Selling: All kind of leathers to sell

Hi !! I've a large collection of different leathers to sell. As a lot of leathers don't sell on the auction because a tailoring talented avatar does not check the auc 24/7 or does not need it every week. Here is the list of leathers I have with the amount and selling mu. Send me a PM were you...
  3. shinyboy

Buying: Searching new longblade

Hi, I'm looking for a new longblade to hunt. I have reached lvl 12 on long blades with also two handed clubber on lvl 14. And so I've had it with my Loughline Masher One. First limited longblades that comes into place are : The Kilic Kek...
  4. shinyboy

Spawn Vehicles

In the beginners guide we find : ...... If you want to use a vehicle you have in your Inventory this is how you do: Open your Inventory (default key I) and find the vehicle you want to use. Right click the vehicle and select Spawn vehicle in the context menu. Place the vehicle on...
  5. shinyboy

BUYING: Paladin Armor

Hi all, I'm looking for some parts to complete my paladin armor.. Missing are : Thigh, arm, gloves and foot. (M) Biggest problem I read is the thigh because they are looted from a "Calamusoid Female" only and they are not brought back to the platform..:( But maybe some of you guys/girls are...
  6. shinyboy

Shiny's fair trade

Hi all, I'm Shiny or with the full name shiny Bold Eraser. Started the game in the spring of 2009 and sweated like my live depended on it. So a lot of sweat to sell. And so spending a lot of time on pa to.. there I learned to trade. So little by little I've started to trade more often...
Back