1. craze3

Omegaton Power Claw, Mentor Edition

Sold
  2. craze3

Omegaton Power Claw, Mentor Edition

TT+800 Super good for skilling. Tier is 0.19 PM me
  3. craze3

Selling: DOA Strikehammer

Tier 1.9 Open to trade offers, but PEDs or CLDs are preferred. PM me if interested!
  4. craze3

Great gun, easily jumping back to 30k by the time LG rolls around, get it cheap while you can! :wtg: Bump! :wtg:
  5. craze3

Adj V1 vs Calypso mobs - Huntings results

Are you really criticizing him for doing 5 less dmg/sec than you with 0.06 less eco, when he has actually invested money in a gun that he probably paid no more than 4k for when he bought it, and has by now made atleast 3x that amount in the gun's value?
  6. craze3

Question: Item replacement BP ?

I honestly don't care too much whether such an item exists, but I know that Star stated that his tango was on the line when burnsey tiered the tango up. Star coulda been messin, or the tango was a legit tier (there's two marbers in inventory).
  7. craze3

Achievement: Tears or Tiers?

I believe it maxes at 98% :(
  8. craze3

Selling: Ml-35 sga - offers

I'm waiting for a jungle SGA thread lol, but here's a bump for ya! :yay:
  9. craze3

Selling: ML35ME Trade for SH

Why wouldn't I be serious about that? Let me clarify: If SH is worth 25k, and fap69sga is worth 5k, then that means that in this hypothetical trade I'm valuing your ml35me for 20k. That's roughly twice the current price of an ML-35; a markup higher than ever for the ml35me (Back when ml35 was...
  10. craze3

Selling: ML35ME Trade for SH

Willing to trade my SH for ml35me AND fap69-sga.
  11. craze3

Achievement: Burnsey Doubles Down - RJ tier 1.0

yeah post some info about the replacement item stuff
  12. craze3

Tier Upgrade Calculator for UL Items

Hey everyone, I've created a Tier Upgrade Calculator for UL items in EU, which calculates the expected value of trying to upgrade an unlimited item to the next tier. In short, the expected value is the average gain or loss (in peds) received from a large sample of identical, independent trials...
  13. craze3

Achievement: Burnsey Doubles Down - RJ tier 1.0

Nice one Burns! :yay: Currently there are 3 weapon enhancers for the first Tier, and they can improve his DOA Rockjacker in the following ways: Weapon Accuracy Enhancer I - +20% Critical Hit Ability Weapon Range Enhancer I - +5% Range (11.55m total) Weapon Skill Modification Enhancer I - +1%...
  14. craze3

That's it, I'm leaving

I wish I could neg rep everyone in this thread lol :silly2:
  15. craze3

Buying: Adj V1 (regular or SGA) in trade for Adj97+peds

Good luck finding an affordable adj v1 mate! I almost got one, but decided against it, but for reasons that don't affect you. So.... Bump for ya! :yay:
  16. craze3

PM sent w/ trade offer involving peds.
  17. craze3

Question: Are Some Weapons Meant for Some Mobs?

Let me explain the speculation behind different guns giving off different loots (or loot patterns): Different guns have different decay stats. MA has said that the amount you decay affects your loots. Thus, different guns will result in different loots (or loot patterns!). It's as simple as...
  18. craze3

Uber: 29k cK Prot Killers

Good goin guys! Drewmo is sure gonna be pissed about this :P (we were hunting em and missed so many big hofs lol)
  19. craze3

Do you PHP? (Also for interns)

Been doing PHP for over four years now. Shoot me a PM with more info, ey? :)
  20. craze3

Selling: Omegaton Power Claw mentor edition

:) thank you
  21. craze3

OA101 Hof

That's my man! ;)
  22. craze3

Selling: Omegaton ASG-3 Warthog

Seeing how swine isnt sellin for +6500 nowaday..PM Sent :P
  23. craze3

Selling: Swine dlx

ill bid tt+6500 as one just went on auction for that much without a single bid.
  24. craze3

Buying: Large Thoriofoid Spike Club

Buying a large spike club. Paying TT+3100. PM me.
  25. craze3

Buying: Swine Dlx

Buying ASG-2 Swine Dlx, paying tt+6600. PM me.
Back