Search results

1. A

FYI: Hiring Contract Miners

I am a noob miner who would love to do some probe mining. I can easily to this for you at least a couple of times a week.
  2. A

Is there a strategy to gettting eye oil?

The reason why people would sell for less is because of time. If you only have about 5 ped worth of an item and want to hunt again as soon as possible it is easier to just sell to a reseller. It normally takes a more time to get enough to sell on auction and to have someone buy it than to just...
  3. A

Is there a strategy to gettting eye oil?

I'm doing the merp mission right now and I can say that the young and mature ones drop a lot of it.
  4. A

Announcing: new medium sized Argonaut Spawn @ New Switzerland

This would explain the lack of merps when I went to go check a few days ago lol. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me.
  5. A

Did I get a bad Breer M4a ??

It would be cheaper to chip up,unless you loot pretty good, if your goal is to just use the m4a but then you dont get to use the ped for chipping to hunt...
  6. A

Selling: GeoTrek AL21 Canis (unlimited)

I don't see why it would be any more eco than the limited version if you didn't calculate the markup of the item.
  7. A

High spawn of low lvl snablesnots???

The snable beach is mainly bigger snables from old to the occasional alpha. There are lower maturity ones there but they are mixed in with the bigger ones.
  8. A

High spawn of low lvl snablesnots???

east of honuri is a good spawn of low maturity. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=253790
  9. A

Item compare for MU!!

the determination needs to be level 100 to be maxed and the embra only needs lvl 7.
  10. A

Banana's Merp Mission LOgg

Where are you hunting them? and what maturity are you killing?
  11. A

who is the most skilled nondepositer?

This thread makes me sad to be a depositer..... but ive only been playing for a lil bit so whatever.
  12. A

What is the point of buying unlimited armor when limited armor has is more eco?

Why do people still buy UL armor when limited armor has less decay and has no equipt fee?
  13. A

Question: If you could only own 6 sets of armor and 4 sets of plates what would they be?

Thanks for all your replies. So far I have gotten goblin,pixe, shogun and 2A plates as my level it not really high enough yet to require anything bigger that that. I was wondering what you guys thought about ghost vs. bear? I will probably not be buying either of these extremly soon but I...
  14. A

How would you start a new character?

Can you give me the links to these threads or pm me your ideas about this issue? I am seriously debating just using ul weapons but I can't find a single good argument for them.
  15. A

Help: What monsters are there in (Club Neverdie) CND now?

there are also exosaur west of twins... so its still a mixed spawn.
  16. A

Buying: Buying some skills to level up my evade

bump..edited 1st post.
  17. A

Question: If you could only own 6 sets of armor and 4 sets of plates what would they be?

I am a newer player to this game and I have decided that I would like to start to build an armor collection as I really like the idea of having varied protection for many different mobs. While I eventually plan to get as many sets of armor and plates as possible I would like to start with the...
  18. A

Thanks for the info. This is my first time chiping in some skills and I had no idea that it would have that high decay. May edit this in a lil bit but if anyone has any of these skills for sale please let me know.
  19. A

According to the chiping optimizer i need these skills to get where I want with my evade. Alertness (1.07 PED) Athletics (9.17 PED) Courage (2.24 PED) Combat Reflexes (10.24PED) Evade (3.65 PED) If you have a chip of these skills that is anywhere near these tt values just let me know...
  20. A

Selling: 28 Pet Deeds

If people wanna do this pool I would be interested in two.
  21. A

Question: Is there a reason I would be getting more skills per ped on weaker mobs?

I am a lvl 9 laser sniper and have maxed the breer m1a and use an a102 with it. When I use 10 ped to hunt snables at fort argus I usually get 8 to 10 points of rifle skill per hunt. When I use the same gun with the same amount of ammo against young/adult/scout argos east of twin I usually end...
  22. A

Selling: Gremlin tier1-2 F set

Maybe if you put up a target price you would get more interest?
  23. A

Help: What tools are good to use?

I just started playing entropia about a month ago and have yet to use any tools and was wondering if someone could give me a couple of recommendations. The only tool I have tried to use so far is EUhunter and I couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Thanks in advance.
  24. A

Enjoying EU Better than you could Imagine

Those are some pretty cool videos. I have been waiting for the price on these things to fall to about 250. Really wanna grab one of these things.
  25. A

Does Pixie Thigh still drop? And, if so, what does it drop from?

Where is Honuri? I have been skilling up my rifle on the bigger argus ones but I would like to find this smaller maturity spawn to start skilling my handgun.
Back