4. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

bump! :cool: bump! :cool:
  5. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

/bump! :cool:
  6. ron.jester

Buying: Shopkeeper, Apartment

I have one apt deed left on my shopkeeper, not sure which one. Check the location in my signature. Thanks in advance.
  7. ron.jester

Buying: Buying Apartments and Houses

I have a Genesis Star Tower Deed on my shopkeeper... shop info in my siggy...
  8. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

9. ron.jester

Buying: Wormhole Chip

Hey, he found one guys, just a heads up! What's on the other side? :rolleyes:
  10. ron.jester

Genesis Tower E, Booth #6

Congrats on your booth purchase! :D
  11. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

/bump :cool:
  12. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

/bump :cool:
  13. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

This is a letter I wrote out today that I'm currently working on sending to all of my customers in game. You are receiving this message because at some point you have made at least 1 purchase at my shop located in Medusa Bazaar over the last 5-6 years that I have owned it. I'd like to thank...
  14. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

I'm seriously considering selling weapons by consignment, high value weapons that will take up the few slots I have in the front of the shop. Message me in game or on this forum if your looking for such an opportunity.
  15. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

I currently restock the shop weekly with a diverse selection of weaponry... melee, ranged, mindforce... quite a selection available for the inventory space, so see what's currently available! I try to specialize in acquiring Mentor Edition, SGA Edition, "Relic" Trade Terminal weapons, and...
  16. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

The shop is small in size and started out with 40 item points, which has recently been expanded to 60 item points in the main area, and the display area got upgraded to 20 points. This doubled the inventory space and made Medusa Bazaar 1:5 one of the first two Medusa Bazaar shops to be upgraded...
  17. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

18. ron.jester

Medusa armaments

Medusa Armaments is a new society based on trading with plans on investing in shops and land areas in the Medusa Islands on Calypso. Any active trader can join up as a trainee and work with other traders to make some peds. Investment opportunities will be announced within the society before I...
  19. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

20. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

21. ron.jester

Eminent Disbandment!

Project Society just got saved by the voting system, my friend Sexy Mustang Sally just got promoted to CEO and I can now go and do my own thing. :cool:
  22. ron.jester

Eminent Disbandment!

After over 4 years of running this experiment, I have decided to disband "Project Society" to move on to a bigger idea. I plan on creating a new society in Entropia Universe that will be focused on investing into land areas in the game. Although I haven't decided the full details of this...
  23. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

24. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

25. ron.jester

Medusa Bazaar 1:5

I started a new thread for this shop here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?269791-Medusa-Armaments I suppose one of you power hungry forum moderators can close this one... :rolleyes:
Back