Search results

1. W

Back from 9 year break need help please 5000 PED deposit question

**Bump*** on the same boat! getting back into the game!:yay:
  2. W

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

would like to register for the event.. Is it still going on?? If so do i need to register for an specific mob o its universal? thanks Carlos Los Anaya
  3. W

Omegaton amps dropping again ? :D

This is Awesome News. Now to look for my A101 amp..
  4. W

Item-upgrade paths for a select few weapon amplifiers

Unless they're doing this for a limited time, then amps will start dropping again??? who knows..only time will tell......The best thing to do is to wait and see if the amps start dropping again, if so..Then mod your amp :) If not im sticking to all my Axxx stock amps.
  5. W

Strash Streams Project Unlimited level 5

Finily get to watch one of your live feeds!!! awesome!!! and nice lvl 7 amp you got there :)
  6. W

Question: What about calypso TEN event?

hhaha good one...:lolup:
  7. W

All welcome in Fiji Islands!

not bad...pictures looks good :)..hey but isnt that mexican flag on your shirt?
  8. W

Project XXV or XXVI

ahhhhh crap i mist it!!!!!!!!! hey upload the vid toYoutube!!!
  9. W

Have MA changed the mining? aaaagain....

i think so, cause i cant hit as much as before (using lvl 2-5 light amp with Emine/Tk120)
  10. W

Uber: 29k Level 7 click

awesome bro!!!Gz fellow miner getting a nice clicking hof!!! nice..and nice bp u got
  11. W

Uber: My first XXIV :D

12. W

Event Bug (regarding Molisk Mayhem)

Wow!!! {removed}. Bitching about something else doesn't give your the right to STEAL someone else price!. Now i know not to buy anything from you nor recommend your soc (that's if they don't do anything about this issue) to anyone. {removed}
  13. W

Selling: GUNGNIR 100% BLACK & RED TIARAK + GUNS "Taking Offers"

yeah it looks nice,.seen it in twins. Gl selling it.
  14. W

Question: Best way to use Neurobiotic Booster?

i would sugest skilling on an MS or privateer. You get hella skills there, plus u get crafting skills too. The Cheap way. Finish my Mentoring there. Its really good.
  15. W

Lumar Huntig log...

this should be interesting since im in the same boat as u. Didnt sell my skills just never hunted that much, but looks promising to go back to hunting again and get my skills up.
  16. W

Need Rocktropia Miner

you can add me too. usually mine for Alt and niks if you need em. Carlos Los Anaya
  17. W

Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

gz Steve!! that was fast!! :yup:
  18. W

Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

It was good while it lasted. Awesome Work Johan and sponsors
  19. W

Calypso - Component crafting costs - Knowledge database.

This is awesome what your doing!!! GREAT JOB. Keep it up. Would definitively keep up with this post, gives loots of info and what bp to craft for beginners in the crafting profession.
  20. W

Uber: Crafting Deed Token 107 - Donated to the Calypso Museum :)

[QUOTE= The whole museum staff were jumping with joy (well that would be me) :) Lol...
  21. W

FYI: Categoy 1 Solo

got 76 points Total think need a bigger gun p5a maybe?
  22. W

FYI: Categoy 1 Solo

Just finish 1st round in cat 1 solo Kareberos are L8 spiders L14 and boss L21 using P4a + a104 and Adj Pixie with 5a plates its kinda eco, but its killing me on the boss, since the pixie wont take any burn damage.
  23. W

Coming soon:)

gz on them MM swirlies
  24. W

Question: What finder to use and when should i start using amp?

Good advice. and wouldnt use amps till lvl 12 when you unluck ground assessment. <----think i spell it wrong..but anyways....and just like someone once told me...which i did'nt wanna hear at that time was " The only advice i can give you is just to drop bombs" right Eve?
  25. W

Discovery: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Big GZ on that find..:yay:
Back