Search results

1. T

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Free Aim -cannot move, aim and perform combat at same time. Combat now more clunkier. -Cannot even bind mouse buttons to compensate a replacement for "fire gun at thing" action -No free look button Suggestion: Fire your programmer(s) and try again.
  2. T

How to get 90%+ TT?

Being an ass is not a valid argument.
  3. T

How to get 90%+ TT?

And i call your bs anecdotal and exceptional, not the prevailing rule.
  4. T

How to get 90%+ TT?

7 years and some people will never let that go...
  5. T

How to get 90%+ TT?

As someone who mined professionally...with big air quotes....for years... You don’t. Ever! Good luck trying to break even on pyrite.
  6. T

Question: What drops (L) restoration chips?

19 from ....scorpions.
  7. T

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

As a nobody mid tier player who maybe spends less than what most ubers spend in one hunt, loot 2.0 does not equate to a more fair or balanced system. No it equates to a hopeless practice of insanity trying to find something or even anything of value to keep the game going. Sure tt is fine... if...
  8. T

How to run Successful Shops in EU - 2019

How to own a successful shop? Easy. Be able to buy a shop... whenever MA ever feels like selling them...
  9. T

Entropia Merchandise

A rusty metal dill so i can feel both physically and mentally how f***** I am when i log in.
  10. T

Suggestion: Creating more demand for sweat, while making it of use to players - Octane fuel

You see, even the most idolized player with too much money on hand thinks sweat should be abolished. Please Ma just kill everyone that sweats... in game of course. :p
  11. T

Suggestion: Creating more demand for sweat, while making it of use to players - Octane fuel

The whole sweat system should be abolished and every sweater deleted. I have never seen a more abominable waste of time the ultimately adds nothing to a game. Chinese gold farmers make more in games in a time where in game economies didn’t exist, (stone of jordan anyone? :) )
  12. T

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

I like the majority of these logs are all in the negative. Loot 2.0 sure is a bitch, eh?
  13. T

Imagine everyone have 100% TT returns, would the game survive?

If success is like real life than most people are fucked because circumstances and luck determine the majority of fortune’s favor. So it would be better if no one bothered at all because self cannibalization is the only real outcome the game will ultimately lead to.
  14. T

What do you guys think of our balancing manager, Sally?

ha ha ha ha ha...ha..... ha.... Fuck them, let's see some actual stats.
  15. T

Mindark, make us happy NOW!

Delete the game and give everyone refunds would be the best way to make everyone happy.
  16. T

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

Nah. Most people here are used to not getting nothing answered. Don’t rock the boat now.
  17. T

Yog Pet Buff Issue

I hope they don’t change a thing. Maybe i should get one of those yogos...
  18. T

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

That's funny coming from someone who probably has more invested in the game than someone in the stock market. In fact I say your response is motivated completely on bias because your perceptions are reliant on SOLELY on the losses of the player base. Otherwise you'd just be playing any other...
  19. T

Eomon Pheromone Levels Dropping

That was without a doubt one of the worst migration endings ever. Not only was the loot from every kill embarrassingly anemic, not only was the majority *** gargling shrapnel, but even the highest drop off the most ped guzzling robot barely reached over 5k peds. ...And that wasn’t even the...
  20. T

Suggestion: Update the rare item list

No that would be EA, you don't even have the false hope of making money of their pile of garbage. Anyway, ABOLISH the rare item list. It's kinda useless like the pvp kill hof.
  21. T

Crafting is an abysmal trainwreck for the majority of the playerbase.

Why would anyone want more shrapnel?
  22. T

I like how people keep saying I don't know what I am doing... Instead of thinking maybe the system is heavily restricted in making it available to everyone. Someone has yet to explain how having a ground floor for people to get into that is easier for smaller budgets or less skilled avatars is...
  23. T

That's why it should be changed to balanced as possible. And you're still being an asshole.
  24. T

You sure have a lot of money to spend. And it just reinforces my point. How many are plopping down thousands a week?
Back