Search results

1. ZekeZerostone

Selling: Full Shadow Armor (M) Unlimited

Full set of shadow armor (M) unlimited Being sold as a set only. 44k Ped Standard Calypso land deeds accepted at 1750 each Do not want X deeds. Piece Tier Harness 1.2 Helmet 2.5 Thigh 1.0 Shin 2.4 Arm 2.5 Glove .9 Boots 1.5
  2. ZekeZerostone

50% enhancer reduction for UL?

50% enhancer break reduction for unlimited items. Is this in the game yet? I can not find a confirmation on the forums.
  3. ZekeZerostone

Buying: Tier VI Components

I need 413 Tier VI Components Paying 300%, PM me if you can fill the order.
  4. ZekeZerostone

Buying: Guardian of the Sand King plates.

I need 4 of these plates. Let me know what you want for these. I am offering ped to purchase.
  5. ZekeZerostone

Selling: Isis LR 53 Unl tier 7.1

I upgraded guns so this one is for sale or trade for CLD's. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Isis_LR53 Send PM with offers please. Remaining Tiers 133/119/140
  6. ZekeZerostone

Buying: Wormhole chip

Want to purchase the First Gen Wormhole Chip VIII Please PM with prices. Sincerely, Zeke Zerostone
  7. ZekeZerostone

What is more important to have, Mod Fap, or Mod Merc?

If you could only buy one, which would it be and why? Mod Fap/Mod Merc Thanks in advance for the answers.
  8. ZekeZerostone

Buying: Riker UL3 UL

Looking to buy a Riker UL3 unlimited gun. Please pm if you have one for sale.
  9. ZekeZerostone

With the Moon auction done who thinks 2014 is when we will possibly see it?

I suspect ingame funds were used to purchase the Moon. Since no large influx of cash came in, do you believe they will be able to come close to making the developement target dates they set? Even if they recieved pure cash I doubt $150K would pay for the developement of the moon expansion. With...
  10. ZekeZerostone

Where are enhancers for Heal chips?

Why do Heal chips not have enhancers?
  11. ZekeZerostone

Buying: Hardened nuts BP needed.

WTB Hardened Nuts BP. Please PM me with what you want to sell it to me for. Thanks, Zeke Zerostone
  12. ZekeZerostone

How do you do make up masks in the new avatar creator?

I am obviously missing an important step. I can't find the controls for working with make up masks. Do you have to have an existing mask equipped on your avatar or something? What's the difference between a Large and small mask?
  13. ZekeZerostone

Powerelveling through the Feffoid event personal results.

Accomplished: Killed 10K Feffoid Guards (Completed Feffoid Bronze) Equipment used: Lr53 Unl with 6 damage enhancers Regeneration chip VIII Unl Ghost Armor with mark 5.B plates Time: 57 Hours played to complete Results: Net gain 2,000 Ped 5 Hitpoints 4 Levels of Laser Hit +50 Ped in Athletics...
  14. ZekeZerostone

3000 Feff Guards later in 16 hours

Man are my eyes tired. I still have 7K Feff to go to clear my Bronze. Can I make it?
  15. ZekeZerostone

Uber: 12596 Feff

That is a big Feff
  16. ZekeZerostone

Selling: First Gen Electric Attack Chip VII for Deeds

It has a TT value of 150 PED For sale for 8 Calypso Land Deeds or 8K PED or any combination of the two. Please PM me with your desire to purchase. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=First_Gen_Electric_Attack_Chip_VII Notice the excellent range.
  17. ZekeZerostone

Buying: Teleport Chip III

Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks
  18. ZekeZerostone

Buying: Looking to buy Resurrection chip.

Please PM with what you are willing to sell your resurrection chip for.
  19. ZekeZerostone

Buying: GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus (Unlimited)

Do you have one for sale? Check your banks and see if you have one in there. Remember, I want the unlimited one.
  20. ZekeZerostone

Over the shoulder targeting messed up?

Since the patch when I hunt with the "Over the Shoulder" view and I use the left or right side targetting reticle it is way off at close range. Is this happening to anyone else? To test stand if front of the Auctioneer with OTS targeting reticle. Drift it to the left and right of the Auctioneer...
  21. ZekeZerostone

Experimenting with Area effect chips and...

1. It appears that the damage of the blast is distributed among the targets. (i.e. you hit 5 mobs with 100 point hit, each will take 20 damage) 2. Sadly, as everyone knows, the synchronization chip barely works to reduce the interrupt. It makes a noticeable difference but not a significant...
  22. ZekeZerostone

Mindforce amps and chip blueprints?

Now that we can buy the ammo like guns are they going to offer us mindforce amps and chip blueprints as well? We really need these things to make hunting with mindforce more viable. Any thoughts?
Back