Search results

1. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project: "Why is loot So Bad?

Thank you for that helpful input. I've gone on about a lot more than that. If you're beyond sweating, good for you. But it keeps people in the game, and if you would like the game to continue to exist we need a player base. Besides, if you don't like what I'm putting out there, you can always...
  2. FauconIoji

Again, blog is ad-free, so not much point in advertising. I do a lot on world to help new players and blogs like this one, and all the others I've written, are not a scientific evaluation. They are part of a greater purpose, which is to help those players who can't afford to cycle 500ped...
  3. FauconIoji

Sorry I never got to respond to any of this... I'm an exec for a retail chain out here in the real world... and black friday is approaching. :grumble: I think I should point out that the goal here wasn't to perform a scientific study, but rather to point out an observation, as most of my blog...
  4. FauconIoji

:lolup: LOL. That was good. Well chosen clip.
  5. FauconIoji

"Why has loot been so bad?" I think this is the most asked question in Entropia right now. Why has loot been down so much? Well, the Entropia Revival took some time to examine that. I don't think this is the answer. In fact, I think it's only a small part of the answer. But, hey. Every little...
  6. FauconIoji

Who is Tyler Durden?

Also, LOL @ The Kelly Song. Missed it, then saw it. Died laughing. Thank you for that :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  7. FauconIoji

Who is Tyler Durden?

Fight club was awesome. Probably one of my all-time favorites :wtg:
  8. FauconIoji

Anyone having trouble with Windows 10 and Entropia ?

Windows 7, 8 and 10 all still use the same core framework for DWM (desktop window manager) so it should work fine across all of them.
  9. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project Weekly Updates!

The 10/28 Update has Arrived! :wtg::wtg::wtg: :yay:Our most recent "Wednesday Update" is here!:yay: :wtg::wtg::wtg: We have a lot of exciting progress, including, but not limited to: The introduction of the opportunity to advertise on our blog Some good news about mentors and our...
  10. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project Weekly Updates!

Hello fellow PCF'ers! I wanted to make a new thread devoted to the Weekly Updates posted on Entropia Revival Project - so here it is. This thread will be the place that I post each of our blog's Wednesday "Update" Posts. So subscribe and follow along. :) Or, check out our Facebook page and...
  11. FauconIoji

The Entropia Revival Project! We're Recruiting - but it's a whole lot more than that

Just wanted to Bump this with a huge thank you for those of you who came out and hung out with me last night :wtg::wtg::wtg: For those of you who weren't there, check out the awesome show and come hang out with us next week, same place, same time :)
  12. FauconIoji

Would it be worth reporting this to Mindark?

You people are so farging inconsistent. Good Point. It isn't technically illegal. Therefore MA will most likely not do anything about it. :wise: Also a good point - not everyone is evil. Although I don't think that what's going on here is the same as the case your describing, this is...
  13. FauconIoji

Are you using a sound card or is your sound integrated into your motherboard? Also, for the screenshots, make sure you're running Entropia in compatibility mode (set to Windows 7) and then disable desktop composition in the client loader. That did the trick for me.. and I think most others as...
  14. FauconIoji

The Entropia Revival Project! We're Recruiting - but it's a whole lot more than that

Thank you! Atlas Haven Radio has been unbelievably supportive. In fact, we might even be redoing their website for them (if they give me a yes on my mockup) so it's been very much a mutually beneficial relationship. I believe in an all around experience and the radio is an important part of...
  15. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project: Player Documentation, Lore, and Immersion: How We Interact with the World Changes Everything

Good day everyone! The Latest Post from the Entropia Revival Project is up, and if I do say so myself, I think it's one of the most important posts we have ever put out. For this one, we're focusing on immersion, lore and player documentation - and more importantly, how those things can...
  16. FauconIoji

Great, just activate gold card to get error 72

Probably for minimum wage :laugh:
  17. FauconIoji

Ulf Rocks :)

Bugged items usually have "patches in the pipeline" and therefore compensation won't be granted, because then you'd be double-dipping by getting compensation and (eventually) a fixed item. This happens a lot due to restrictions on patching and network traffic in certain countries and most...
  18. FauconIoji

Would it be worth reporting this to Mindark?

This bothers me. A lot. It also isn't market manipulation... and if you think it is.... well, that's the kind of person that claims to have reported 2038 people. Anyway.... Back to the OP. What we have here is underhanded, but not illegal. Should people be made aware of the situation...
  19. FauconIoji

Lootius Guide Me

Just wanted to take a moment to applaud your efforts. I think you're doing a great thing here, keeping the old lore alive and helping new players at the same time. That's awesome, and worth commendation. :wtg: I have been buying at 4 ped/k for a while now, trying to help keep players in the...
  20. FauconIoji

I've said this in the other Windows 10 thread and I'll say it here: If you want to be confident about running EU on a Windows 10 machine, the most important thing is to be sure that your graphics card or integrated grahics chipset (if anyone actually runs EU on a chipset) is compatible with...
  21. FauconIoji

Great, just activate gold card to get error 72

Another thing that you can do is throw a little scotch tape on the underside of your card. Seems silly, but if you do a few layers of it, the extra couple nanometers of thickness does help the contacts...well... make contact. I've had my gold card reader for about 4 years now.. been adding...
  22. FauconIoji

Just stumbled upon this video - I wish I was immersed in Entropia like I was for PE

I'm going to be the voice that nobody wants in this thread :ahh: EU still has some sparkle and glitter to it, if you ask me. It has just been lost on us. We've spent so much effort trying to ride the waves we've forgotten to look at the ocean. The wonder of EU comes from us. We were the ones...
  23. FauconIoji

Hello everyone, I have been on these forums a whole lot more since I started playing again and I think it's one of the best things I could have done. I wanted to take the opportunity to throw up a thread about the Entropia Revival Project, our society, and what we're doing. For those of...
  24. FauconIoji

Windows 10 Issues

You're right about the turn this thread took. Lots of "IT Pros" and no answers - people just throwing around :bs: trying to be smarter than everyone else. I'm going to answer the original question now. Unfortunately the reality is that driver support on win10 is up to the makers of that...
  25. FauconIoji

Windows 10 Issues

Umm. Active Directory GPO has policies to turn off the upgrade. If you're in a business environment, just turn it off through group policy by blocking that KB. I think, really, that as IT professionals, Microsoft expects us to know how to turn it off. It's targeted at home users. If a...
Back