Search results

1. C

Quarantine brings old Avatars back to Entropia

Thanks for the advice. Luckily that's what I've been doing this first week back (without realizing they were expiring). Finishing up my Scip mission. I'll have to take a look at what else I have left that would make the most sense to grind out. Thanks!
  2. C

MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

Please put all my chips on GR as well. Thanks!
  3. C

Level 4 Easter Mayhem 2020 Highlights

well done on the video and grats!
  4. C

MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

Please register me for this event. Had several globals last couple days (first time back in 1.5 years or so :) ), but didn't know event was going on. Thanks!
  5. C

Quarantine brings old Avatars back to Entropia

I'm one of these guys as well ;). Stuck at home and logged back in for first time in forever (it seems). I had similar challenges remembering even how to move, etc lol. Sounds like the consensus from everyone is the first thing I should do is check out this new Codex thing? Fun to be back!
  6. C

Free For All ( FFA) Mining Mayhem : Win A Level 7 Unlimited Mining Amp (Mining Only)

please register me: Corina Carny Haynes
  7. C

ATH: My 1º ATH Hunting - +10k ped Eomon

I think he meant "My #1 ATH", as in his personal best. Gz mate!!
  8. C

Buying: GeoTrek Hardened Buttstock

Still needed please.
  9. C

The Eomon Migration has Begun

Got them, thank you very much
  10. C

The Eomon Migration has Begun

Stalkers were NE of Nymph. East of the Youngs spawn. Can anyone tell me where there is a spawn of Eomon Old?
  11. C

still needed. thanks.
  12. C

I just need 40, but missing both BPs needed. If anyone that has Hardened Alloy BP and Hardened Buttstock would be kind enough to craft, I'll pay above market value. PM me or just post in-game auction, I'll keep checking. Thanks, Carny
  13. C

Selling: Hermetic Ring Perfected (+25% Acceleration) - Priced for Fast Sale

Left handed ring. Priced for fast sale. +1350 instant BO.
  14. C

50K PED Summer Showdown - BIG Industries

Corina Carny Haynes
  15. C

Mindark STOPPED pumpkin loot 1h before the end of the event

True, but many of those same early hunters had the advantage of the item loot bonanza at the start. Granted, that was mostly in the first 6 hours and there were no essences all weekend.
  16. C

Selling: UL Breer P5a - Tier 5.1 - at minimum TT (~440ped)

SOLD - close thread
  17. C

Put away your penises already

I'm shocked no one has offered any fapping services in this thread yet.
  18. C

Selling: High End Alien Bps (money makers) 1PED SB

I compared it relative to cost, I said "much cheaper to click than cold-ir". Nothing about ease of obtaining materials. In fact, in my first post I joked that I would probably never have the materials to click it :). Although, looking at the ingredients, these mats seem more common than a...
  19. C

Thanks, looked up the other posts. Much cheaper than clicking cold-irs, that's for sure :).
  20. C

100ped for ARK-60 Jungle 20ped for whatever that crazy RT BP thing is that I'll probably never have the mats to click.
  21. C

Zombie Mutant

Goblin is just impact/acid right? So I'd lean towards voom's theory (also has been speculated in narfi's thread) that it's imp/cut/stab/pen/elec. On Beserkers, testing shows that total damage seems accurate at 100. So some split of that across the 5 damage areas?
Back