Search results

1. RiRa

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hi all, just a quick hello, and Happy St. Patricks Day to you all. Regards, Ri O' Ra
  2. RiRa

Discovery: eMine OFS (L)

Hi all, got lucky crafting some MatterFinder MF-102's last night. A normal success also popped out a blueprint for new eMine OFS (L). Only 3 attempts. I've lost the screenie of the BP, but it takes the following to make it.... 4 x Alferix Ingot 11 x Root Acid 12 x Galaxy SI Ion Conductors 5 x...
  3. RiRa

New Amethera TP - Palms Corner

For those of you who may not have found this yet, I stumbled across one I didn't have on my map..... Palms Corner (has TP) - Amethera - Longitude approx 16500, Latitude approx 11200 Anybody find any other new ones? Regards, RiRa
  4. RiRa

PC: Force Mace Basher (L) BP (7 attempts)

Hi guys, looted this, with 7 attempts on it. It's a Level VII blueprint. Uses... 1 Kanerium 4 Cumbriz 4 Lytairian Dust 2 Binary Energy 5 Alicenies Gel Anyone know it's worth, or care to hazzard a guess? Regards, RiRa
  5. RiRa

Real Life UberLoot :)

Had a great day today, so have to share it with you all! For any of you who are long time U2 fans, as I am, you'll understand that today was a once in a lifetime experience.... I am a member of the U2 fan club, and won an entry to the signing of U2's new book today in Dublin, Ireland. Got to...
  6. RiRa

Entropia Universe - Anagram

You just gotta love the irony... An anagram of Entropia Universe.... A Rip Into Revenues :laugh:
  7. RiRa

Entropia on BBC News Website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4953620.stm Cash card taps virtual game funds The virtual space station will be transformed into a nightclub A real world cash card that allows gamers to spend money earned in a virtual universe has been launched. Gamers can use the card at cash...
Back