Search results

1. Corey 'Greyfox'

PvP Gentlemen Rules of Conduct

The truth of war is written by the victor. It is a tactic in certain situations to try and starve your enemy, make them loose their will to fight. So I could see why people who do not stand a chance of winning in direct combat would resort to flamming. At least at the rig where their is...
  2. Corey 'Greyfox'

What planet to try next?

Seeing lots of Arkadia suggestions here. I would just like to point out that Arkadia is great, I've spent alot of time there, their is nothing wrong with Arkadia, and it's starter mission is well worth doing. But if your looking for something different, then not Arkadia, it feels like Calypso...
  3. Corey 'Greyfox'

What planet to try next?

If you haven't visited the other planets yet, I'd suggest doing a tour, one day/planet, do some newbie quests, see what you like. Rocktropia, Nextisland, and Arkadia have good newbie quests with some free or cheap gear. Not sure about Cyrene though.
  4. Corey 'Greyfox'

Help: How to get back from Ancient Greece?

This way, they changed the TP method awhile back.
  5. Corey 'Greyfox'

First sportcar :)

Exactly. to short
  6. Corey 'Greyfox'

FYI: pre-Mayhem available info summarized

Please make the tokens tradable, please, please :) Okay so pointless bump, subing :)
  7. Corey 'Greyfox'

EU for kids, ask momy Xing what is EU.

I was attempting to translate what Xing was saying.
  8. Corey 'Greyfox'

Question: any regular withdrawalers getting super late normal withdrawals?

lol, well thanks to you everytime I spell witdrawal I will think of this thread and remember the correct spelling.
  9. Corey 'Greyfox'

Narcissism, this the internet, where everyone is right and must convince everyone else they are wrong.
  10. Corey 'Greyfox'

Where is my right to vote?

"The problem with democracy is that it means ignorance is just as good as knowledge." Asimov I have to agree with him in this case. I honestly think that group voting of the direction of this planet would drive it into the ground faster then MA ever could. Also more to the point, I thought...
  11. Corey 'Greyfox'

You are either very smart, or very crazy. Or both.(don't take that as an insult) Either way, what you are trying to say either went way over my head, or you took the longest possible way to say; "All PEDs in the game come from people's deposits, so all PEDs gained in the game are taken from...
  12. Corey 'Greyfox'

Question: any regular withdrawalers getting super late normal withdrawals?

My last withdrawl was submitted Sep 29th and was in my bank account Nov. 21. So somerthing like 35 buisness days in there.
  13. Corey 'Greyfox'

Do any players actually own real life shares in MindArk?

Calypso and MA are officially two seperate companies now. Owning shares is one is not the same as owning shares in the other. Just a heads up for your OP, it mixes the issue. And to answer your question in the two parts, I am no longer/never was a share holder in either. I owned CLD's, but...
  14. Corey 'Greyfox'

little noob needs advice

Want some advice from a guy who has played for three years but recently sold all my skills and gear to start over? Go melee, this was traditionally a bad move, but the falcata is a good weapon to start on once you have a longswords prof level of 2.4. Eventually you will move on to philosophers...
  15. Corey 'Greyfox'

Question: Why not add small stats to clothes to boost tailoring market?

Makes sense a bit, certain fabrics in RL where either invented or used for a little bit of protection. Denim is one example, being that it is slighty harder to cut through then other clothing materials so was good for people who worked manual labour(farming, factory work, etc) to protect...
  16. Corey 'Greyfox'

Using Windows 8 while drunk

I beleive my first impression of win8 was "Dear god, where is the fucking start button?" followed by "Oh for fucks sakes where is the run command?" I'm back to win 7 now, anyone wanna buy a copy of windows 8 :)
  17. Corey 'Greyfox'

The Future of PVP??

No I get that. Armour or vehicle doesn't really matter. The tactic is the same. Make it cost as much as possible for the lowest cost possible. Vehicles just make more sense because they are both offencive and defencive, and limited, and in some cases they have even been customized at a cost...
  18. Corey 'Greyfox'

The Future of PVP??

Ahh but you see, that does lower the TT faster then destroying the vehicle flat out. A person would think twice about bringing a vehicle back that has taken lots more TT damage then owner would have liked. So ya, I get that it's an asshole move, but it is also a good stratigic move. At least...
  19. Corey 'Greyfox'

The Future of PVP??

PVP= Player Versus Player The whole point of PVP is to attack other players. If they attack a person and that person doesn't fight back, it's not the attackers fault. If a vehicle is left, that's a great time to destroy it before the owner comes back and uses it's defencive and offincive...
  20. Corey 'Greyfox'

The Future of PVP??

Simply solution is to not take the vehicle into PVP. It's not like vehicles are defenceless. It's actually an old RL tactic. Starve your opponet of resources and your opponet will either give up, or run out of resourses.
  21. Corey 'Greyfox'

Planet suitable for life discovered !

Then factor in relativity for traveling 4 times the speed of light, probably feel like a week to the pilot. Sign me up :)
  22. Corey 'Greyfox'

crysis runs on android..

I really hope your wrong. Although I'm still hoping that smart phones will go away :) Hmm, maybe they should invent an app that tells someone to watch where they are going, or to remind them that they have stoped in an entrance way to play with their phone and to move. Anyway back on topic...
  23. Corey 'Greyfox'

Question: Safari hasn't posted since 29 June 2012, today is 10 August 2012....

The moding on this forum sucks, we need a mod who actually applies the rules, equal to everyone, not a mod who can post "pulling shit" as an excuse for a ban. Not a mod who can ban a new member for "spam" for asking lots of questions. Not a mod who bans for "releasing personal info" even...
  24. Corey 'Greyfox'

Finally a simple setup that works!

Gratz, but all you needed to do was kick the Vista :)
  25. Corey 'Greyfox'

No Offense MA But Your Advertising SUCKS...

Need a better product before advertising. This game bleeds players. I like it the way it is, but I think I'm a minority on that. Personally I think mob AI needs to be improved. And missions need to be more engaging. At times this game can get really boring.
Back