Search results

1. N

Isolating the Economy

? I kinda have a hard time to see where oz pissed you off here snable...And i dont see how he offended you but as i can see he said your a great guy
  2. N

Bugged Deeds?

Me for 1 hope Nairf dont leave the game nairf always been hoest as far as i see it...hes been a asset to the game.... promoted RT when everyone left....
  3. N

Fun, Fun, Fun...

Caly die easy https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=297637&c=20 2 shots from a lvl 35 guns and Caly was dead lol what a shame... ;) He called me out...and had a friend waiting for me....both died easy...From now on ill always screen shot my skills of this idiot
  4. N

Stopping bye

lol Everything she say is bullshit from start to finish...When the ship and shop was bought and paid for Nukem started to kick the investors out left and right...After sin called Jarman drunk as a skunk claming that nukem beat her up was when me and jarman parted the society...that was the...
  5. N

Vehicle driving decay nerf.

Typical MA This game is starting to sound and taste more and more like a scam...Weird that MA is willing to mistreat its players like this...Changing the rules of usage after they put it out and people bought it...I guess my days of buying new Vehicles and spending 100s of peds putting textures...
  6. N

The Thing Event Controversy

Gratz!! GRATZ Narfi!!Forget and ignore the haters..You worked for this for MONTHS and deserved to win...My soc mate OZ was with you guys all the way on this and he kinda record everything and anything on his opaloman show hehe So fuck the haters!
  7. N

What cost in rent UL sliepner?

MA rule...ALL deals are FINAL!...As soon as you hand it over and klick klick...The deal is FINAL
  8. N

Should Logoff in space be removed?

lol yes ingame thieves try to get sympati cause they get nothing when they try to rob people is just to idiotic and stupid...Did anyone force them to play like this?Most dont even like the fact that space is lootable... Me for 1 is HAPPY to read that he maybe with in a few hours waste 300 ped...
  9. N

Why should i? Why should i fight you back when i KNOW for a FACT all you do is waste your ped and get nothing i return??Im actually LOVING the fact that you lose peds giving my quad a few pec of damage....You guys risk alot??lol you risk NOTHINTG...In yout TWISTED world you risk...
  10. N

Pirates should have to Carry the samme ammount of loot as they manage to loot of others...Never get more loot then what they them self carry in there own inventory...This way it would be fair since pirates risk NOTHING! Stagger cry like a spoild child over the fact he cant get it his way and...
  11. N

Only Stagger Manages to CRY when he cant steal peoples stuff....
  12. N

FYI: Logging off ruins Space Economy!!

And YES!Stagger I hope you waste shitloads of peds and your time on nothing in this game :)
  13. N

FYI: Logging off ruins Space Economy!!

lol Logging off ruins Space Economy!! Hello Mindark specificly, and other users who read this.. I would like to make you aware of the fact that people can log out in space to prevent being killed and looted. This topic will serve as a discussion not for people to talk about their...
  14. N

Kronan bounty service

Lol to funny Caly is a joke and he knows it :)
  15. N

"Project Entropia" ported to Nintendo

Yey! Well since the planet michael went to hell...Something that could have brought lots and lots of new players to the game this could maybe in some ways replace those plans ;)
  16. N

Limit spawned Vehicles in a City

I dont see the problem in people wanting to show what they got....If its for sale or showing what they can do as a painter or just park....I see some use the Excuse that its stupid in a crowded and busy place like port atlantis...Who are you trying to kidd!?When is port atlantis ever crowded or...
Back