Search results

1. F

Requirements to be disciple / graduate?

As a returning player I'm curious if there are any requirements to be a disciple, if there are any skills that may not be over a specific level? And what are needed to graduate? A certain skill gain? Is that a fixed value, so it will be easy for me who got some skills already or is it a...
  2. F

Help: Auto-targeting? Yes ... No?

Hi, would you recommend to target a mob with the mouse and then use a "use tool"-key to gun it down, GIVEN that you can quite easily kill the mob before it reach you? It would seem more eco, since I won't get any complete misses (player fault).
  3. F

Question: Eco: Breer M2a (L) + A102 or CAP-TT R + A101?

Hi, I'm returning to the game after a longer break. I rumbled through my inventory and tried to read up here on the forum to find a good setup for hunting. I came up with 2 suitable setups for my current level, I was hoping you could help me out with some questions for each. I have max skill...
  4. F

Buying: Rascal armguards & shinguards (F, L)

Nvm... Thank you
  5. F

Buying: Full Set Rascal (F, L) / Bodyguard (F, L)

Nvm... Thank you!
  6. F

Selling: Blue Valkyrie Mk 1 - 400%

Now found in your local auction
  7. F

Selling: Breer M2a (L) - full TT - 110%

sold 567890
  8. F

Selling: First Gen Attack Chip I | Gnome/Pixie/Kobold | Emik S30 (L)

First Gen Electric Attack Chip I - 11.90 TT +40 PED SOLD Emik S30 (L) - 5.2 TT * 115% Emik S30 (L) - 2.11 TT * 115% BAMF ZK1 (L) - 1.99 TT * 130% Pixe Shin Guards (F/M) TT+1 PED Gnome Shin Guard (M) TT+2.5 PED Kobold Shin Guards (M) TT+5 PED Kobold Arm Guards (F) TT+2 PED - All armor SOLD PM...
  9. F

Graphic problem (FUBAR)

Since I formated my computer the game is unplayable, the graphic is completly FUBAR. I don't know if it was my formating or the new patch that did it. Screenshot: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/0/6/2/4/fel.jpg I've installed all drivers and new graphic card drivers, directx...
  10. F

Help: Servers down for maintenance

After I enter my username and password all i get is "connecting ..." then "The Entropia Universe is currently offline of maintenance". I see no word of this on the forum, is it me or the servers?
  11. F

Want to rent: Sleipnir MK 1

I'd like to rent a Sleipnir MK I on a monthly basis, if anyone have a spare that is just collecting dust. I don't have the free capital to invest in one myself and I would be willing to pay a small monthly fee for the rent. I'll of course return it in full repaired condition and sign a rent...
  12. F

FYI: Newbie group hunt, 20:00 MA-time

EDIT: Updated, new group 5/12 20:00! I'm updating this thread with new dates all the time and bumping the post, so subscribe today! ;) What? A group hunt with 12 people using Opalo/CB5's. No skill requirement. We hunt what the group majority wants, usually: Ambulimax, Allophyl or Atrox. Where...
  13. F

Is it possible to start MF as new player?

I'm actually not a new player but a returning player, but since all my skills and items have been purged I'm in all in-game purposes a n00b. I mostly focus on mining but I want to complement this with a way of defending myself and be able to do some leisure hunting. However I've already done...
  14. F

Can't email support :(

I've tried emailing support two times but both times I got this message: Then I get this message: Is there any other way to get in contact with support?
  15. F

Returning player: Looking for mining / trader mentor

Hello! I played Project Entropia back in 2003-2004 and now I'm returning. Last time I played hunter and did quite well (withdraw ~10k ped), this time I want to focus on mining. I'm looking for a mentor that is very experienced with the game over all and specialized in mining. With the risk of...
  16. F

How active is this game? Returning player

Hello! I played Project Entropia back in 2003-2004 (I think), way back anywhoo. I'm thinking of returning since I loved the feel of PE. It's probably the most unique MMORPG i've played. What I'm basically asking is, is it worth comming back to the game? Alot of MMORPG's seem dying these days...
Back