Search results

1. M

Miss Sweden goes Commando!

Feels nice to finally reach my first goal. Started this game 14Nov -05..next goal is 200HP. :) See u at the battlefield. Click to enlarge
  2. M

AOA 316 in team

Been along time since i was down in pvp2 and rig so me and bruud went down there..thx for the hunt m8t. ;) Click to enlarge
  3. M

1132 Mourner

Finally i got a HOF!! I have been draining my pedcard very hard the last 3 weeks. So nice to get something back. ;) Click to enlarge
  4. M

Adj 97, Angel Arms F

Buying Angel arms F. Seems hard to find. PM me or just post her. Bump Bought rifle.
  5. M

Silent Uber Jag Helmet F

This is my biggest looted item since i started this game. Finally i start getting nice items. 1/? Time to pimp my avatar! ;) Click to enlarge
  6. M

Multi skills opening. ;)

Went back to cnd for try out the mining..been a while and still no lootius. But this 2 mining skills opened up so maybe time to pimp my avatar. ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. M

Weeeee Wounding

Been waiting for this. Finally got it at 5.5/7.4 Avoidance popped up last week..no screeny. So got CS, wounding..next stop is commando. ;) Click to enlarge
  8. M

Newest skill: Combat Sense

Finally i got it. Been waiting for this to open up. ;) Click to enlarge
  9. M

Feff Warrior with item.

Finally after a looong hunt this popup into my face. ;) Click to enlarge
  10. M

More fun on it´s way ;)

Took a strole in the park..naah long time since i was here. :D Been boosting my skills a chip or 2 ..lol ok 22 :) Needed to tryout HA and the second trox brought this. :) Keep them coming! ;) Click to enlarge
  11. M

Warrior 01 99peds, No items.

Time to start posting those Globals, HOF:s again...just a small one and no items. ;) Click to enlarge
  12. M

Medicine

Right in time ..damn flue ;)
  13. M

Uber Bull Mature 2706

Been feeling this in my toe all day. :) Darn that adrenaline really kicked in..feel it running in my vains now!! Loaded up with some ammo and decided to tryout those mobs ..meet duncan out there and said hello continued with the hunt and after some minutes i felt something stabbing my ass..it...
  14. M

Finally i am Cool

Been chilling for a long time and thought it was time to start wasting some again..so i loaded up with some small amount of ammo when this popped into my face So 150+ here i come. ;)
  15. M

114hof

[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Maybe it´s time to start posting those global,HOFS :) Keep them coming PE,MA :)
  16. M

114hof

[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Maybe it´s time to start posting those global,HOFS :) Keep them coming PE,MA :)
Back