Search results

1. D

Unschedueled Cheap As Travel Agency

service cancled ... gl all
  2. D

Selling: my craplootsian life time (L) texture BP collection

selling my collections of (L) texture BP for 36 ped Accumilated in years of my noob texture crafting runs ... I dont have the skills and luck to use them but someone may have better luck and skills who ever you are -> come and buy them now :) list: Ambulimax Leather Texture...
  3. D

Selling: some Colonizer(L) parts

Hello, selling some Colonizer (L) parts, mostly thighs, some arms and shoes anyone looking for a part, pls PM me to see if I have it. regards davies
  4. D

Question: what are they doing over there ?

Today after new VU , I was running around try to loot something Suddenly I see something very odd An Exarosaur was walking in the air over a trilomite provider. The Exarosaur was flying for quite sometime... What are the odds for that ! A mob spawns on top over another specie and then...
  5. D

Question: Log in screen in a loop

Anyone know what cause the log in screen to loop and stuck at Loading? or the server is now offline or something bugged? Cant log in Installation is valid , checked repair
  6. D

Help: Mayday Mayday a friend stuck at Outpost North of Notus 68972,67712

Need airlift eva asap revival point North of Notus coordinated 68972,67712. SOS SOS to all aircraft in the area Avatar name: Crystl tail gucci
  7. D

Info: Armour or Mob bug

TOday I went hunt some bristle ( 100% electric dmg type ) at the land of the dead... Somehow I keep getting messages about my Bodyguard Shin (L) reached its minimal condition... So watch out for the decay and damage type... it just dont frakking alright.... some 100% eletric dmg mob can...
  8. D

Selling: Hasidian Ingot 3543 units or 106.29 ped in TT for 611% MU

Selling Hasidian Ingot 106.29 ped TT MU 611% A lot of Something Out of Ordinary.... Regards Davies
  9. D

Selling: Many items -> Selling out or Downgrading

Many items -> Selling out Selling the following stuffs Clothes: Rutols - Rex top hat TT MU +100 - Cognac Coat TT MU+300 Generic Leather is painted over with blue to fit the main field rutol Vehicles: nice textured - Valkyrie Mk2 21.49 ped TT MU 550% Note...
  10. D

Help: Instant crash at Log in , even after today's new VU

Dear fellow colonists My avatar has just crashed... and I can not log back in. This has been going on for more than 2 weeks now. It started when I bought a Noob Club from auction. ... every time I have to contact support to help out. In the weekend they are no around and they are now...
  11. D

Selling: Skeletor Outfit ( Rutol Top Hat, Brukite Cognac Coat and more )

Selling : - Rutol Rex Top Hat TT+ 100 - Rutol Cognac Coat TT+ 300
Back