Search results

1. M

Buying: High DPS 2.0 weapon

Looking to upgrade/"skillgrade" from [DOA Strikehammer, Improved, TWEN Edition] Tier 3.99 to some other 2.0 weapon (min 75base effi, no lp120) either with higher dps or with another skill required and still decent dps. Mindforce and short/long blades are of interest for skilling purpose. Peds...
  2. M

Buying: Improved Hedoc

Looking for a good deal on a imp hedoc. Will be paying with ped. Send me your number if you got one for sale at a nice price.
  3. M

Buying: Armor - Angel/EON/Dune Rider/Gorgon (F)

Im collecting single parts for my Xmas set of armor. I got imp gorgon arms/shins and dune rider thigh/harness. A set is only interesting if my parts are taken in the deal and im not looking for a lot more protection than this provide. Pm me with your price for parts providing similar protection...
  4. M

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier 7

Rare amp up for grabs. Perfect fit for strong claw +6000ped
  5. M

Selling: [SOLD] Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Improved

Selling this nice FAP. Tier 1. Items at a quick to sell price is always accepted. BO:SOLD
  6. M

Selling: SOLD [Argonaut Claws, Strong, FEN Edition] T4. 99 firesale

Got a deal I want to jump on but need this sold quick. Hit me with your offer now and you might get this below market value! Can take items at a quick to sell price for me as long as it's at least 20k ish in peds. Disclamer: if the other deal falls through I'll close this thread and return to...
  7. M

Buying: Mindforce FEN chip

Looking to upgrade my dps or skill some mindforce. I prefer low tiered weapons and in the value range of the chips. DOA twen, Aug foe or similar can also work. Paying with [Argonaut Claws, Strong, FEN Edition] tier 4.99 + peds
  8. M

Selling: Modified Daudamor Fang

4x Modified Daudamor Fang - 1600ped/each sold without armor parts. Cheaper if you grab some adj/imp gorgon F parts along with it
  9. M

Selling: SOLD Jarhead (F,C)

Selling this great allrounder set that can be colored TT +1200ped Tiers: Harness 4.99 Arms 3.99 face mask 3.99 Thigh 2.99 shins 3.99 gloves 3.99 foot 3.99
  10. M

Selling: SOLD Trading [Argonaut Claws, Strong, FEN Edition] + [Melee Trauma Amplifier 7]

Looking to upgrade my Tier 4.99 strong claw with trauma 7 for some more dps so I'm taking offers on this setup. Amp will only be sold with the claw as it's not easy to get hold off and is the best matching amp for this claw. Could be interested in Mindforce options also even if dps isnt higher...
  11. M

Buying: [BOUGHT] Melee Trauma Amplifier 7

Got one - Looking to buy one of these. PM me with the price u want for it if you got one for sale :)
  12. M

Selling: [SOLD] Omegaton M2870, Improved Tier 7.99

Up for grabs! SOLD *I can work with items as part of deal valued at a quick to sell price
  13. M

Selling: SOLD Maddox 4, Adjusted

Maddox IV tier 4 aka adj Maddox for sale. Peds preferred but can take items at a quick to sale price in trade TT+ 5k -Thread on hold, moved to ingame auction. PM me for items trades.
  14. M

Buying: [BOUGHT]Neff's Stim Pack

BOUGHT one - Looking for one of these around the recent auction listings. PM me with tier rate if you got one for sale. Looking for above tier rate 100
  15. M

Selling: SOLD [Camo Arms BGH] Tier 5.99

Tier 5.99 Camo up for grabs. Do eomons without armor with a high effi gun. Effi 77.5% and 120m range I'm open to item trades so hit me a PM here or ingame if you want this. BO: 43k ped SOLD
  16. M

Selling: SOLD [MacMahon Vengeance] Tier 7.99

SOLD Selling this dps beast, perfect for the eomon migration! Tier 7.99 and tier rate is 152 I'm open to item trades so hit me a PM here or ingame if you want this. Tier costs based off entropiawiki and a guesstimation on the ones missing there in red. I based it on last tier+ t1 cost so...
  17. M

Selling: SOLD - A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved Tier 4.99

Putting this nice 90.4% Efficiency gun up for grabs due to a upgrade. peds are preferred but I can accept items at price it can be sold fairly quick at so shoot me a pm if you are interested in that. SB/BO tt+80000ped SOLD!
  18. M

Buying: Christmax Boxes for Easter boxes

I would like to trade my easter boxes for your Christmas boxes. PM me here or ingame if you are interested
  19. M

Selling: Yuka DNA parts

Doing a storage clean and found some parts I aquired years ago. To create Yuka DNA you need 1x skull plate, 1x mandialbe, 1x flesh and 2x long bone and a Cartridge 5. Here you can get everything you need except the missing Skull plate. Hit me with an interesting offer and I might let it all go...
  20. M

Selling: Entropia Unreal Token

Looking to sell some EUT. Grab as many as you would like. Stock to be updated. Current stock : 100 Price : 17ped/each
  21. M

Selling: [SOLD] Redulite RoboBunny

Selling this fancy pet. It's lvl 16 and I've unlocked the focus buff for faster skilling. 21391 xp! Sb/Bo:900ped - SOLD
  22. M

Buying: Trading IMK2 for higher dps high effi weapon

I'm considering upgrading my dps and sacrificing some efficiency. Not looking to put a lot of peds in-between so hit me with possible trades if you got something around the value of a A-3 Justifier Mk. 2 Improved tier 4.99. Interested in weapons with effi from 77-78% and up with higher dps than...
  23. M

Buying: BOUGHT - closed - IMk2 / M2870 imp TWEN, Fen chips or new TWEN toys

closed - got what i need
  24. M

Buying: Modified Daudamor fang

looking to buy som mod fangs for gorgon armor upgrade. Pm me if you got any for sale
  25. M

Selling: 8x Mayhem B-amplifiers Gamma/Alpha

Selling 8x gamma for 680% and 2x alpha for 600%. Pm me here or ingame :)
Back