Search results

1. S

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

'My peds run out too fast' Then lower the amount you are cycling per click. This will help out when the loot swings downward. It's like placing a $10 bet and complaining when it loses that you didn't get back 95%. Place that £10 bet 100,000 times then you'll see a 95% return. (ish) . If your...
  2. S

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

All depends on the complexity of the problem.
  3. S

I'm not good at being patient :smoke:
  4. S

But I need it now I'm so excited :)
  5. S

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

EU evolves. And so must you.
  6. S

Mindark Annual report 2018

This isn't true if you have deposited more than 500 USD. I was out of game for more than a year no logins. Character and login remained.
  7. S

Has the loot slacked off ?

It's just too small a run to judge. Times it by 100 for clearer picture. Remember the returns is based on the average. Some get less or more. It's all down to luck. (Click at the right time)
  8. S

Odd mining results

Confirmation bias.
  9. S

Odd mining results

It happens. In the UK a girl on her 16th birthday bought a lottery ticket and matched all the numbers at odds of 13 million to one. It happens. I had cycled less then this player when I got my first tower. My mate who started playing at the same time never got a tower. Never had a decent...
  10. S

Spider Elites are a pile of poo

Removed post
  11. S

Project XXV or XXVI

Ah c'mon man I doubt he'll be posting again ..but yeah I should probably not post sometimes :)
  12. S

Server Downtime for Release

What's wrong with mining amps? What's wrong with them?
  13. S

Project XXV or XXVI

It feels good I take your point. His last global in game was in the run. Looks like he ragequit. Mod please lock this thread.
  14. S

Project XXV or XXVI

Oopz Guess i shoudlnt mention I got a 33k tower at foma during his run using d amp lol. 29/01/2013.
  15. S

Biggest unamped HOF you got?

Oops Somehow replied to the wrong thread Apologies.
  16. S

Also I had 8k bellar hit with 2 amp light. 1.50 ped click. 33k with d amp on enmatts.
  17. S

Think about it like this. Since we can be fairly sure that the 200k ATH can still be achieved in mining then the max multiplayer must be around 10,000x. 200k / cost of click. So if highest click in mining is 21ped? Then divide that by the biggest ATH. That's of course if the biggest loost...
  18. S

FYI: The 3 magic number theory

Close but no In theory true. (For 99%of players) In practise not. (For 1% of players) There will always be lucky people in life who were doing the right click at the right time. While they are a minority of all users they do exist. So TT profit is certainly possible if your extremley lucky...
  19. S

I think you miss understood me. No malice intended Well if you drop bombs u are gambling. It's very similar to fixed odds betting terminals. They pay on average 94% back. (The more plays you do) I think you have a miss conception as to how random generators work if you think this is not...
  20. S

Don't get caught up in theories. As a programmer I can pretty much guarantee that all the complex theories that people dream up are far off the mark. When you are dealing with systems that have many concurrent users you don't create a loot system that is complex and can be resource intensive...
  21. S

Quest for ATH Log

Kickbacks are real. I think the way kickbacks work depends on how much your spending. Let's say you are 1k peds in the red. You are doing 20 ped click/drops. System deems you're not ready to receive a kicback. New version: You are 1k peds in the red. You are doing 1 ped drops...
  22. S

Petition: Restore old mining loot system

new mining system sucks, old one plz
  23. S

How to keep that vibe

the point of your statement? bit rude......
  24. S

How to keep that vibe

... Agreed , the big crazy players and miners/crafters are the ones that fund this game, listen to us, not the noobs who dont, keep us happy and the game is stable, not liking he changes to mining.....or you could just not listen and see how you fare without the big depositors.
Back