Search results

1. Seryse destiny

Miss Calypso 2012 Results

Hey LeeLoo The shirt i'm wearing under my armor is a Camo Sexy Top (C) from Rocktropia. I think there are only 2 IG atm (but i can be wrong), only saw mine and Zunami's one so far. It seems only 1 BP exists and the components to craft them are pretty hard to find.
  2. Seryse destiny

Miss Calypso 2012 Results

Here were my outfits : Casual : Full Metal Jacket : Undies : I want to thank all the ppl who took time to make that event happen and god knows how hard it have been this year... Agentpink i love your style i'm sad you weren't in top 3 really you deserved it from my point!
  3. Seryse destiny

Miss Calypso 2012

Woohooo!! Finally I'm so happy all this is sorted out and everyone is back to hugs and good working together!! Thanks Singular to have shown up and thanks for the great job u do since all these years! Thanks TJ to have taken the organization this year and i'm sure u both will do a great event!!
  4. Seryse destiny

Miss/Mr Universe

Hi Kobar, Great that you took this to become real! I can help to contact Rocktropia.
  5. Seryse destiny

Miss and Mister Calypso aborts... Let's ask MA to organize!

Ok i know that what happened probably needs a talk but my post was just to ask help to all the ppl that think MA would better organize such important event. So! Back to topic :wise: Who sent his support? :rolleyes:
  6. Seryse destiny

A small BUMP for a big event :clap:
  7. Seryse destiny

C'mon Oleg, do you hear you? Copyright? theft of intellectual PROPERTY? sorry but LOL He runs miss Calypso for 7 years now? 2 years ago it was called Miss Entropia but maybe Singular has also the copyright for that name? And the 1st ever organisator of that event i know him it was in 2003 and HE...
  8. Seryse destiny

The thing is the Normandie is a private estate... It's like asking MA to organize a contest in my shop lol I guess if i want to organize an event in my shop i'll have to do it by myself and to offer the prizes by myself also ;)
  9. Seryse destiny

A miss and mister Universe is without any doubt a good idea but here is not the subject ;) The subject here is about Mister and Miss Calypso But well why not ask Normandie crew to organize a new contest? i remember there was a CND contest some years ago it was nice and for sure if u do so i'll...
  10. Seryse destiny

Hello I'd like to ask Mindark crew to officialy organize the Miss/Mister Calypso events for several reasons : 1st : because no one seems to organize it this year beause of misunderstoods between players witch is sad. 2nd : ppl love that event, it always attracts many people and make the...
  11. Seryse destiny

Hello folks! As some of you have seen, Juan has trying to organize Miss and Mister Calypso 2012 as the usual Organizer Singular seemed to have disappeared. Then Singular popped up and screamed that Juan stole his events... Juan closed the posts and said that Singular would probably organize by...
  12. Seryse destiny

Miss Calypso 2012

Hi folks! I'm so glad the contest is finally anounced, i was afraid there is no contest this year :yay: I'm in of course if I may join. Full name : Seryse Rysie Destiny :girl:
  13. Seryse destiny

12 $ to SEE 3D-Epic-Fail

I'll just ask a few questions here : McCormick i saw you on Rocktropia yesterday, i think you stayed less than 1 hour... how can you expect to understand a whole gameplay and a community in less than 1 hour??? Everyone who says ND is this or that is it easier to move your ass to try to do...
  14. Seryse destiny

UK Fashion Shop Grand Opening on Rocktropia

Thanks to Clea Asphyxia Asfinie for the great screens and signs he designed! You can find me in the shop or in CoD auction, come and chat if i can help or if you want anything that is not in the shop!
  15. Seryse destiny

Uber: Plumatergus 2883 PED

Gratz my love!! and predicted one :laugh:
  16. Seryse destiny

Zunami's Beauty Salon

I love this shop and ofc i'm sooo happy someone is finally skilled enough to replace sorg. I need changes everyday lol cauz we girls are that way :rolleyes: and Zunami is always there to respond to my so many requests! Today i went and she had unlocked a new Iris!! Luminescent ghost eyes :yay...
  17. Seryse destiny

He Man Competition 2011

Was a great show! not many ppl to support though, maybe cauz of the chosen week day. Everyone did great but my friend Sheryo did the best!! Gratz to every men that took time and money to arrange themselves nicely for the show!!
  18. Seryse destiny

WoF 2011: Your Two Cents

I'm ok with Miky, mobs that have iron challenge would be great, as daikibas for support mob There is a cool land of them, LA65 where spawn and maturity are realy high. And i agree with him also that WoF is first an inter countries challenge! So plz Frenchies come and support your country with us...
Back