Search results

1. RobBuona

Suggestion: Add Blueprints for Limited Mindforce Amps

Mindforce has gotten more attention lately, which is great as it expands the number of options for hunters. The Mindforce equivalent to ArMatrix Extenders are limited Mindforce implants. The A series and B series Mindforce implants have 10% and 20% attachment deterioration, respectively. As it...
  2. RobBuona

Hunting and Mining Live Lists

Not sure if anyone from EL checks this forum, but it seems the live lists for hunting and mining are not working at the moment. Crafting is showing globals but isn't updating.
  3. RobBuona

Selling: Halloween Ring 2020 SOLD

Selling this ring. Pure peds preferred. Find me here or in game. Thanks. Halloween Ring 2020 Auto Loot 55M Lifesteal 2% Increased Reload 10% Increased run 10% Decrease Crit Dam 10% Increased Health 20hp BO: SOLD
  4. RobBuona

Virtual Tycoon Gone From Google Play

I was going to download Virtual Tycoon on my phone to do some crafting, but I noticed the link is now broken: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindark.eu.virtualtycoon&hl=en_US I know the app was not regularly maintained and I can only assume they decided to drop it because...
  5. RobBuona

Selling: Mutated Aurli Bone Piece

Currently have two of them to sell. Price: 49,500% each.
  6. RobBuona

Uber: First Tower!

Just thought I would share this one real quick. Unfortunately I didn't have swirly capturing turned on so no screenshot of that, but needless to say I am still quite happy to have finally hit something really nice. I have been mining all over EU pretty heavily for the past couple of months...
  7. RobBuona

Site down?

Seems to be down entirely at the moment.
  8. RobBuona

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

Hello! I am considering selling this fantastically eco UL chip. Chip is currently tier 2.9. Remaining tiers: SB: +2700 BO: +2850 Pure PEDs only at this time. Offers less than the range above will be ignored. This is not an auction; if I receive an offer I satisfied with, I will accept. Sale...
  9. RobBuona

Help: to fix the economy!

I just want to preface this by saying I know none of this will actually happen. More than anything else, this is just me venting my frustration; nonetheless, I am confident in saying that these changes, were they to actually happen, would help players immensely! Also, I know this is the Planet...
  10. RobBuona

Selling: Mod EK-2350

SB: +4900 BO: +5100 I don't make many of these threads, so if SB is met, I will decide how long to wait before selling - but it probably won't be very long. Just in case anyone is unfamiliar with it: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_Kit_Ek-2350_Modified Use effect =...
  11. RobBuona

Buying: Bukin's Blade

Looking to buy one of these nifty little blades. Let me know if you have one you'd like to sell!
  12. RobBuona

Help: Ammo and decay being deducted when not hitting a target?

Anyone who has been around knows that back in the old days, if you shot the "air," ammo and decay would be deducted. Then it was changed so that that would only happen if you actually hit a mob/target. Just today, I noticed shooting the air is deducting ammo and decay again! Is this happening to...
  13. RobBuona

Filter defaulting to Planet Arkadia

I just noticed this today. Any section I click (Armor, Manufacturing, Mining, Creatures, etc.) Has the planet filter set to Planet Arkadia by default. Is this a new bug?
  14. RobBuona

Guess I won't be finishing the Ambu mission

They no longer drop any kind of animal oil. Seems to have started a few weeks back, actually. Most loots are just weapons cells + shrapnel. Yeah...no thank you. Kinda sad, honestly.
  15. RobBuona

Exiting vehicle falling damage bug

Seriously, this is still not fixed? Really?
  16. RobBuona

Entropia on Windows 10

Really not much to say here, but I just thought I would post this as an FYI for anyone who might be curious - as of right now, Entropia seems to run exactly the same on Windows 10 as it does on Windows 8/8.1. I'm currently on Technical Preview Build 9841.
  17. RobBuona

So...is Merry Mayhem a permanent fixture now?

Self-explanatory question. Just seems strange to me that it's still open.
  18. RobBuona

Portable Repair Unit - economic implications

Will these devalue BLP amps and increase the value of laser amps? I suppose this question is hard to answer right now since we aren't sure how long they last and how widely they will be available. Anyone care to speculate how they will impact the economy?
  19. RobBuona

CDF Laser/BLP Amps

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about them. I'm a bit confused because there are Amp 3s and Amp 4s for both laser and BLP listed as attachments in the weapons section of Entropedia, but neither 3 nor 4 for both laser and BLP have discoveries on Entropia Life. What's the deal with...
  20. RobBuona

Best school team name ever?

It's gotta be up there! I drove by this today and was highly amused. :laugh:
  21. RobBuona

Question: How do I go advanced?

I know it sounds like an extremely noob-ish question, but I just can't figure it out. There used to be a link called "go advanced" to enable options like hyperlinks, smilies, video embedding, etc. when posting. How do we do this now? I don't see anything in settings either.
  22. RobBuona

When I lag, mobs do NOT lag

Am I the only one who can make a lick of sense out of this? While my 60 attack/min is reduced to a crippling 30 attacks/min, mobs attack at the same rate they always would, resulting in a lot of unnecessary decay. I don't even see how this is possible, unless things were programmed to work this...
  23. RobBuona

Help: Remove decay and ammo burn while firing at "unreachable" mobs

While the purpose of this feature is to prevent people from intentionally trapping mobs, they often end up unreachable due to circumstances which are difficult or impossible to control for the player. This, plus the fact that decay and ammo burn were already removed when firing in the air means...
  24. RobBuona

Buying: Omegaton A105

PM me if you have one for sale or add via the player register: Patrizia Pandemic Giano.
  25. RobBuona

HoF: Silent uber: 743 PED Allophyl Provider

Hey all, Just thought I'd post a screen of my loot from a couple days back. Since I'm on Windows 8 now, Entropia Tracker doesn't properly take screen shots on global, so I didn't get the swirlies of the HoF or the loot on the upper left. But here's the real bacon of the loot: I couldn't...
Back