Search results

1. kobar

WhiningSkeptics Super Rant

You could start training someone now to run your current biz later down the road when you can't do it anymore. Today joint injections on performance horses are used very successfully. Not sure if they do that in the human medical field though.
  2. kobar

MindArk/Calypso Advertising

Awesome commercials for a game! Yea bet I wasn't cheap to have those created unless you have connections of course. A little research into each game shows they are only one game of a bigger company with the connections and investors. A quick copy past of what I found- First link ‘the hobbit’...
  3. kobar

Question: How to Name Your Pet w/ Pet Name Tags

Could someone post directions on how to do please.
  4. kobar

I think there ad design could be improved. Maybe they should hold a player contest for best ad design ^^ I'm sure there are a lot of talented players that could come up with some better ads to spark curiosity.
  5. kobar

Actually I used plasti-dip on my Halloween costume and also dipping my truck lol
  6. kobar

and another ad
  7. kobar

Planet Calypso Ad seen while browsing YouTube channels Planet Calypso Ad seen while browsing YouTube channels
  8. kobar

chat system fail

ok it worked for me!!!
  9. kobar

chat system fail

happened to me too will try to login on app crossing fingers
  10. kobar

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

I started playing EU after the taming system was removed, but that's why I started playing. I'm really excited it's back and I am looking forward to trying it.
  11. kobar

Set of Infiltrator (L) Armor Male

A very nice gentleman in game said he can buy a set for about 2k
  12. kobar

Set of Infiltrator (L) Armor Male

Infiltrator (L) Male Helmet Harness Arms Gloves Thigh Shin Feet TOTALS TT value $ 111.35 $ 218.87 $ 164.97 $ 126.12 $ 159.56 $ 166.33 $ 115.67 $ 1,062.87 Max TT $ 111.50 $ 219.00 $ 165.00 $ 165.00 $ 171.50 $ 167.00 $...
  13. kobar

Lets talk about this Las Vegas meet up

several people I talked to say early sept. works best
  14. kobar

during the beer festival is only a suggestion if anyone can suggest a better timeframe that would be great
  15. kobar

No talking?

so not to hijack ur thread I made one for vegas https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259663-Lets-talk-about-this-Las-Vegas-meet-up
  16. kobar

April 26 is a beer festival ^^
  17. kobar

so who is interested and wants to go? when works for everyone? Update: Sept looking good
  18. kobar

No talking?

I go through vegas often so anytime really works for me
  19. kobar

No talking?

I vote December, anytime during the first two weeks :)
  20. kobar

No talking?

so who's gonna organize a meet in vegas then?
  21. kobar

after i accepted summons game closed now i cant log in

yea sent a support case yesterday, got a reply within 34 minutes with the suggestion of trying to start eu with admin privileges, I relied to them with in 4 minutes that that did not work asking them to move me. not response since then. bahhhh
  22. kobar

No talking?

a get together in las vegas sounds appropriate and fun ^^
  23. kobar

after i accepted summons game closed now i cant log in

after i accepted summons game closed now i cant log in now game just closes after loading screen after I signing in please put me back on a planet
  24. kobar

Halloween Event

Well when event officially started entered the instance killing one or two mobs before I realized I had walked into a higher portal than I intended, oops. Believe that disqualifies me from competition, not sure. So for fun I played in portal #1 and was breaking even or tiny profit just enough...
  25. kobar

I am so tired (this is a positive thread!)

I enjoy the company of positive people.
Back