Search results

1. M

Ways to bring new players and more money into EU

Then what about after that $10 is gone? I doubt they would want to put another $10 just to do it again
  2. M

Hunt the LA, WIN the LA!

Team Rego Name: Drop Zone Sexslaves (Or just Drop Zone) Team Leader: Meapa Brisbaner Bird Fundraising for our Society :)
  3. M

There are heaps of ways that we could stop them exploiting the guns. Me and my soc had heaps of these so I'll just say one or some. Firstly, we could make it limited to certain mobs like punys found around PA. We could make it only do 1 damage per shot, and maybe do no damage if someone is...
  4. M

Hello, This is just list of ways that MA could (but won't) do to help EU be better and bring more players into the game. Meaning more money for MA. The first thing is that the only thing that new non-depositor members can do is sweat. No one finds it fun to spend hours on end for a few ped...
  5. M

MA finally started advertising! Found an add in .....

MA doesn't realise Australia exists yet.. but I agree some magazine ads here in oz would be nice
  6. M

Buying: Mothership

gl with sale, I'll drop by again if I see one for sale
  7. M

Selling: Beta North 13F

Anyone? comon I need to sell :)
  8. M

Selling: Beta North 13F

Hello, After my excessive spending I have ran out of money and I have decided that I am selling my apartment of Beta North 13F, Sorry but furniture (of what there is) is not included :( BO: 300ped Current Bid: N/A pm your offers and see you all around :)
  9. M

Buying: Opto Sign (PC) Blueprint

Hello, Anyone here have a Opto Sign blueprint I could buy? Any price and any condition above 25%
  10. M

Help: EU not launching

Hello, Whenever I try to launch EU from the clientloader I click on it and the button goes grey and nothing happens. when I do Ctrl + Alt + Delete it says its running on processes. Does anyone know how to fix this without redownloading?
  11. M

Basic Mining Tutorial

did you ever read the date of the post -_-
  12. M

Selling: Twin shop Floor 1 - 120 items

I left a message on a bid then noticed that you want us to pm :)
  13. M

Selling: Twin shop Floor 1 - 120 items

deleted---
  14. M

30-day limit for this deposit method is 0 PED.

Those two sentences. Deleting the card and doing a new one only causes it to reset to the starting limit of 10ped min. and 20ped max. If I am right.
  15. M

Deposit Problem

Load of bs. That is basically the same message I got about the lag
  16. M

The spear MKI

I recently bid on one recently in auction. I tried it out once and it was rather fast for such a small vehicle.
  17. M

Info: DJ Millman Show

Missed you mill I remember when I came back to entropia to hear you left which disappointed me great to see ya back Meapa (ou know me as bluey aka the noob ) I'll be listening next monday :)
  18. M

Need a good mentor

Would be doing that if my internet wasn't so slow and downloaded quicker
  19. M

Need a good mentor

Hello, Just seeing if someone here could be my mentor Someone who can bear my impatients and questions would be good. Just waiting for the planet to download and have Arkadia up next so yeh My timezone is GMT +10 and my skype is jbird351 Thanks, Meapa
  20. M

Help: Going to properly play.

Thanks for all your help guys. I'm going to be starting soonish when I get my first payment :D Hopefully I can join Australia soon in that war thingy (Sorry forgot its name)
  21. M

Remove day/night cycle plz...

I like the Day/night cycle. It brings out such a relaxing part of Calypso watching the sunset by the water is such a reliever for a hard day of work. Honestly an option for the cycle for been a bad idea as people would have an advantage on people who like it. I agree for some kind of night...
  22. M

Thanks, That does give alot more help :D But with crafting... Are you saying I should? xD Jokes of course.
  23. M

$4 is without using my money for anything else. This doesn't include donations I get from my game servers. I'm thinking Miner as I tend to like mining and seems like a good option opposed to Hunter which seems to take alot of ammo and etc.
  24. M

Hello all. Doubt any of you know me as I barely come here due to the fact I don't play entropia because of the money. anyways I have decided with my recently opened bank account I'm going to spend a bit of the money I earn from my job into EU now. I just want to see if I can get some good info...
  25. M

I'm bored

At home now.. And I see your point in that pic.. but... I was bored.
Back