Search results

1. M

Ways to bring new players and more money into EU

Hello, This is just list of ways that MA could (but won't) do to help EU be better and bring more players into the game. Meaning more money for MA. The first thing is that the only thing that new non-depositor members can do is sweat. No one finds it fun to spend hours on end for a few ped...
  2. M

Selling: Beta North 13F

Hello, After my excessive spending I have ran out of money and I have decided that I am selling my apartment of Beta North 13F, Sorry but furniture (of what there is) is not included :( BO: 300ped Current Bid: N/A pm your offers and see you all around :)
  3. M

Buying: Opto Sign (PC) Blueprint

Hello, Anyone here have a Opto Sign blueprint I could buy? Any price and any condition above 25%
  4. M

Help: EU not launching

Hello, Whenever I try to launch EU from the clientloader I click on it and the button goes grey and nothing happens. when I do Ctrl + Alt + Delete it says its running on processes. Does anyone know how to fix this without redownloading?
  5. M

Need a good mentor

Hello, Just seeing if someone here could be my mentor Someone who can bear my impatients and questions would be good. Just waiting for the planet to download and have Arkadia up next so yeh My timezone is GMT +10 and my skype is jbird351 Thanks, Meapa
  6. M

Help: Going to properly play.

Hello all. Doubt any of you know me as I barely come here due to the fact I don't play entropia because of the money. anyways I have decided with my recently opened bank account I'm going to spend a bit of the money I earn from my job into EU now. I just want to see if I can get some good info...
  7. M

I'm bored

It's 1pm and I'm in school doing nothing inside since its rainning outside and we were ment to do futsal for sport but instead I'm on my ICE Laptop lurking random forums
  8. M

Question: Question with paypal

So I was looking at depositing and I have Paypal but I realized that I have to use a credit card for paypal but the problem is I'm too young for a credit card but I have a Paypal account. So I was wandering if theres anyway around this?
  9. M

Question: Question about Depositing

hey when you deposit money into the game with a credit card can u get rid of the credit card number after you have done ur depositing? or does it stay
  10. M

Man V.S Entropia

Hey guys Im here to tell you about the Man V.S Entropia Event The MVSE event is held across the Planet Claypso area where people from all over calypso will be traveled out into the wilderness and all having is a map and one of ur own weapons if anyones willing to help out with events...
Back