Search results

1. FredyThePenguin

PC: 2xG Apartments

I am wondering the current price for my apartments, the first is Genesis Star Tower C, 13G. The other is Beta West 9G. Any one know of prices people are willing to pay or recent sales that were done for something similar, just so i know if it's worth selling them. Thanks.
  2. FredyThePenguin

Selling: S: Full Vigi, Rascal, Gremlin + MORE (ALL M)

Hi As the title says, I am selling Full Vigilant (M) Current Offer TT+555 Full Rascal (M) Full Gremlin (M) Full Dragon (M) Full Shogun (M) Full Kobold (M) 7 x 6A Armor Plating Each are being sold as complete sets, not individual parts. PM with offers, I will decide who gets each set on the 28th.
  3. FredyThePenguin

Selling: Selling Vigi(M) & A103

Hi I am selling Male Vigi (No feet) & A103 All items are at 100%, this is not an auction, please post or pm your offer
  4. FredyThePenguin

Selling: Garage Sale!!!

Hi All I am having a garage sale, but since I do not own a garage in EU it's in my apartment, it's located at Genesis Star Tower C, 13G, feel free to wonder up there to have a look. Just about everything is for sale, the boxes, the large display panels, a couple of face masks and the apartment...
  5. FredyThePenguin

HoF: Significant Alicenies Liquid

Well I went out mining, just killing time and trying a new area, then pow, I hit this find, it's my first time in the HOF, and I like it alot Oh this find along with my other ones will be put into the NRF Log Share website in my next batch, enjoy
  6. FredyThePenguin

PC: Full Dragon (M)

PC: Full Dragon (M) I'm not sure if I want to sell it at this stage, but I am interested in the current price people will pay. And before I get someone who looks it up on peauction and says it's about TT+80 for a set, I know for a fact it isn't that low for a complete set. Thanks
  7. FredyThePenguin

152 Narcanisum Global

Well I was looking through some old PE screen shots, I found my first mining global in there, back from Dec 2005, so I decided to try the spot again, I grabbed 20 bombs and 20 probes and set off. I found the exact spot but I didn't find anything, so I did a grid search of the area and I found...
  8. FredyThePenguin

Robot Spacecraft Global

Well I just got my new Nem and took it out mining, I found my first Robot Spacecraft shortly after, I had to kill the bots then I took my time to work out where the button was.
  9. FredyThePenguin

Castorian EnKnuckles-1

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has noticed a scarcity of EnKnuckles-1 in the auctions and maybe looting as well. I know it's not the best weapon out there and the TT version is probably better in a lot of ways but I had a look at the market stats of this in EU and only a very small handful...
  10. FredyThePenguin

PC: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1

Hi Guys I haven't been playing much and I am considering selling some items, I'm in no rush so I'll start with a price check on my V1, if anyone has a serious offer too I'm all ears. Thanks
  11. FredyThePenguin

bery lost it's head and gave me 238 PED

Yep, I was out punching up a few berys and what ever else was in my way and I managed to punch it's head off and there were peds popping out everywhere, I found it's skull so that now a proud trophy on my wall with my collection of Power Fists Click to enlarge
  12. FredyThePenguin

New Gold Cards are Here

I just got mine today, from what I can see they are different to the other ones, no need to send a couple of numbers off to MA, just go to the website and put in your unique card number and your done oh the card and reader are branded with the EU logos and stuff :) I can't believe I'm so happy...
  13. FredyThePenguin

JB 108PED Drone Gen 4

it was the JB soc hunt, and it was a good hunt at that Click to enlarge
  14. FredyThePenguin

Buying Manticore Deathbringer

Buying Manticore Deathbringer (not the ME type) PM me and we can start to talk, the more of them you want to sell the better, because I want a few if them.
  15. FredyThePenguin

a nice loot :)

I was out hunting with my beloved Sollomate Kangoo, the loot was getting bad, so to save a few PED I took off my armour and just use my FAP. The gun wasn't powerful enough because each mob would almost kill me, so I would have to heal up then go to the next mob. When this mob almost killed me...
  16. FredyThePenguin

Buying Loughlin Smacker Two

Buying Loughlin Smacker Two (L), prefer to get it from a crafter because if the price is right will get a few at a time and maybe a few other crafted weapons later on. Please PM with the offers Thanks
  17. FredyThePenguin

Bulk Sale

Hi My home is full and I need to clear some space, so I am selling all the items in bulk, not individual items, it's all or nothing. There is NO buyout price, there is a reserve which will be withheld until it has been meet, once it has been met I will indicate that the items will be sold...
  18. FredyThePenguin

Yeh, Thats what i'm talking about

I was out slaying Argonaut's last night, then this popped up. My 3rd ever global, so yeh, thats what i'm talking about.
  19. FredyThePenguin

Positive things about PE

Ok due to the fact I am sick of all the negative things going on and people saying they don’t like this and that, I have to ask the question, what do people out there actually like about PE? I know I like it because it’s social, it helps me get out of the scary big bad real world and I love...
Back