Search results

1. bigdeal

Limited Weapons good or bad?

How about repairing a limited weapon by a crafter??? They can produce one, why not repairing one. Or repairing like u repair VTOL or other vehicles. grtn bigdeal
  2. bigdeal

Merry Mayhem 2012: Category 2 - Solo

I see that u score low points. I have done 3 runs in catagory 2 - solo and I get about 200 point per run (score so far is 615 points). I quited because i lost more then 400 peds in those 3 runs, and now i broke. btw, I hunted spiders with CB24 (L) + beast amp. greetings and good luck, bigdeal
  3. bigdeal

Have you had a bigger hunting hof then me?

Yup, see my signature :ahh: From then only globals < 100 ped :scratch2:
  4. bigdeal

Steve Jobs is no more.

An Apple a day, keeps the doctor away doesn't count for him. grtn Bigdeal
  5. bigdeal

WHEN was your Highest Loot?

see my sig.....................:mad: greetings, bigdeal
  6. bigdeal

RT release item: Multiple Farms added for harvesting Entropia Universe live stock???

Probably a programmer who plays FarmVille to much in his spare time :D Greetings, Bigdeal
  7. bigdeal

Free batteries to the card reader.

I want a reader with a USB connector. No batteries............... Think green :tongue2: Greetings, Bigdeal
  8. bigdeal

Why all loot theories are wrong!!!

See also my older post; https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?128286-Are-you-sick-of-this&p=1562570&highlight=bigdeal#post1562570 Greetings, Bigdeal
  9. bigdeal

Why all loot theories are wrong!!!

There is only one true explanaition; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randomness AND the ATH button who MA sometimes use (wich I am 100% sure there is). Greetings, Bigdeal
  10. bigdeal

Those were the days........

Real nice story. I'm about the same ingame age as u, and also saw EU changed in a way I can't keep up with. In the beginning I hunted almost every whole evening. But these days I don't login that much anymore. To much disapointing's every VU. Greetings, bigdeal
  11. bigdeal

Question: Is lag causing this? Or is i just another way from MA to discourage people to keep hunting?

Don't match on your download speed, but your upload. I have a 20Mbit donload, BUT 1Mbit upload. So i set the client loader on 1Mbit. Use only the 10Mbit if u have an upload higher then 10Mbit. greetings, Bigdeal
  12. bigdeal

LR63 UL Tier 1

Sorry to say, but if this is true; https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?207419-Impressed-upset-and-a-extremely-baffled-by-this AND they are gonna drop regualiry, I am affraid thet it wouldn't do any good for the markup of that LR63. Not only for the LR63, but ALL...
  13. bigdeal

Question: Where has all the bubbly gone?

Uuuhmmm, uuuuhmmmm:ahh: I have two in my appartment one with 99 and one with 100 charges :-) But no i am not bragging and I am far from rich. greetings, bigdeal
  14. bigdeal

Content Release 2011.1

Only after smoking some weed. Tombletoss FTW, wander how much support cases people filled in :-) greetings, bigdeal
  15. bigdeal

The new Kraganov has arrived

Just in case there comes a Barbie planet :-) greetings, bigdeal
  16. bigdeal

You won, now what?

First I cheer. The money from the two HOF's got is part in my personal storage for lending or saving money. The rest I invested in armor and other ingame items. Oh and I stopped whining for a while. As u can see in my signature that was a vew years back. After that no globals/hof seen above 400...
  17. bigdeal

Support news from JWT

Please let me help. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Visual_SourceSafe OR http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concurrent_Versions_System Choose whatever fits better, BUT USE IT ! greetings, Bigdeal
  18. bigdeal

Typo

0ooo0ooo0oo0oooo0000oooooo, ssssssssst, Now they have to hire a manager. Then they search WHO made the type. Finding a programmer to fix it. Plan a new release. Taking EU off line for deploying it. Finding out that it still not fixed, or more obvious, they see suddenly more typos, that werent...
  19. bigdeal

My Ava is best known for ?

AKA always broke :mad: greetings, bigdeal
  20. bigdeal

Whats your IRL-profession?

Got about; lvl 64 computer mechanics. lvl 45 computer programming. lvl 52 computer database programming. So I think i am a ICT-er :D Greetings, bigdeal
  21. bigdeal

Secret little corners of the world...

Isn't all the interial removed sinds VU10 was comming out and stored in the boxes? It is unlickely u find stuff thats out for years. greetings, bigdeal
  22. bigdeal

Uh Oh !

The movie should be titled as "MA balance manager sees someone getting an ATH" or "Star got killed in PVP4" :D Any other nice suggestions? greetings, bigdeal
  23. bigdeal

Achievement: My new Disciple :)

Gratzzz with the IRL ATH :-) btw, good luck with the tower of dung what cames with it :-) greetings, bigdeal
  24. bigdeal

Thank you for the Chirpys on Medusa

Band fake is true, but wedding ring did fall from a mutated diripy. I have seen the wedding ring myself in SUBIK's appartment. It was laying on the fireplace. A vew weeks (month's) ago, i visited SIBIKS place, but couldn't find it anymore. Or he has sell it, or it is gathering dust in his...
Back