Search results

1. bigdeal

Cost coloring Vehicles

Hello, I am wandering how much paint it cost to paint a particulair vehicle. And how much texture is needed. Obvious I am not a colorer and is this a stupid question. But I can't find any sources about it. Just want my VTOL painted and textured, and i want to know how much paint/texture I...
  2. bigdeal

Please don't call me rude......

A vew days ago I was hunting atrox in Ithica. While I was mining my own business, I saw a group/team of 5 coming towards me. Nothing special, but 2 or 3 people start to shoot the same mob I was shooting. I was glad i was shooting with a high damage weapon, so i could loot the mob, other wise...
  3. bigdeal

NEVERDIE egg for sale.

Here u can buy one. http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/building-toys/mega-bloks-dragons-plasma-egg-boulder.asp Two small differents. 1. it's cheaper. 2. u CAN hatch it. greetings, bigdeal
  4. bigdeal

May i introduce u..........

Éola Amber Nagtegaal Born 05-05-2007 16:20H (Dutch time) 3110 gram. Both mother and baby are fine.
  5. bigdeal

Hapy eastern to u all

Click to enlarge happy easten :D greetings, bigdeal
  6. bigdeal

New boorum respawn found !!!!!!!

This is what i found on the parking place near a zoo in the netherlands. Click to enlarge picture said it all i guess. btw. they can't spell even their name right :D greetings, bigdeal
  7. bigdeal

Thanxzzz, MA

Damn, I think I drunk to much last night :mad: I woke this morning up in the new shopping mall with 'lot of pain in my head. Feeling not so big deal anymore............. Click to enlarge Thanxzz, MA. I was just trying to quit drinking ;) greetings, bigdeal
  8. bigdeal

selling nice set of clothes

Hi, After taking just dust in the storage i am selling my neat set of clothes. Click to enlarge The set contains; Urban Nomad Black jumper (M) 5.00 ped Urban Nomad Black slacks (M) 5.00 ped Reilly Boots (M) 3.18 ped Hobb Bomberjacket (M) 6.83 ped This is not a auction I want 190 ped (incl...
  9. bigdeal

My Skills in the My Section of EntropiaUniverse.com

Hi, I love to see a My Skills page on the entropiauniverse.com site. Just like u can see My Items, i wanna see a list of all my skills. And perhaps a little calculation off the sum of all your skills by subject. So u don't have to be log in for viewing your skills. And u can show off your...
  10. bigdeal

semi trapped damage ????

I wander this for a long time. How can it be that when a mob is trapped (standing behind a other mob), it does damage to me. BUT when I shoot it, I get the message it can't be hurt because it's trapped. Why in the hell can he damage me, but I can't hit him............ It's not that I make...
Back