Search results

1. Beki

Why I think a Loan system will never be introduced!

Obviously there has been much discussion on the scam threads about a loan system being needed. Obviously there are many views on this from all the cross posting going on. To try and keep those threads on the subject of the scam I thought i'd start this to see where we can take this discussion...
  2. Beki

Anyone here know Natalia Barbie Bond?

If you do can you give her a prod to contact me here on EF, or via someone ingame that has me on FL. When she collects the LR66 from auction that she has bid on she will know why!:ahh:
  3. Beki

Are MA really that mean to new players!!!

Those of you that know me are aware i have had some spare time on my hands of late ;) We all know that idle hands make work for the devil, and in the spirit of that I have a question that I would like to put to you all for discussion. I am a minor gaming geek (honest) and have played a number...
  4. Beki

Question: Entropia on a Mac?

I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question, and don't know if it's been covered elsewhere. I have done a search and looked on various pages around the Entropia world but couldn't find anything. Anywhooo... Is it possible to run EU on a Mac these days? :scratch2: I look forward to...
  5. Beki

Uber: Baby Mob Bully strikes again

I had just finished a run getting spanked for awful loots on various mobs, Hoggles, Longus well you name it the loot sucked :eek: So i said to Slappy that it was at least a couple of hours since the last baby Trox Uber and headed out to Zhorguls Trox LA for a swift 500 ped splurge on the baby...
  6. Beki

My first 3'some in-game

:) well, i always thought it would be my trusty Adj M61a5 that gave this to me, but sadly not. ;) Anyone fancy standing in the way next time this threesome hits ? :D Had to post as I have been waiting some time :laugh:
  7. Beki

=NotA= snare another!!!!

I'm delighted to say Welcome to Madsheep to the Nomads of the Apocalypse. :wtg: as always after much faffing we went hunting and chose the most ridiculous of mobs to hunt.:yay: our first loot was ok :- and overall our run of loots reflected our delight in welcoming Sheeps to the soc...
  8. Beki

The Welsh.....

... are out of control I tells ya!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw someone has to stop this madness before they go even further :yay: (this is also posted in the Wales WoF thread just to give them a rally point) :wtg:
  9. Beki

Adjusted M61a5 Hunt!!!!!!

Offering a hunt..... I'm thinking this could be fun..... I'll offer you a 700ped (or ped value of your choice) ammo hunt. (all numbers in the example below will vary if you choose other than the 700 ped example) I will start with 70k ammo and you will pay the decay on that 700ped ammo...
  10. Beki

BL800 Unlimited

Well, I looted this a bit earlier today (despite no HoF message :confused:) and am curious as to the value. The stats are as listed at Entropedia http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=562 Any suggestions, ideas are more than welcome :)
  11. Beki

Uber: BL800 Unlimited

Well, this is a wierd one. I just looted an Unlimited BL800 @ 1173 ped TT from a Nexnecis but didn't get any swirlies or a HoF message in chat. I'm confused but happy :D Has there been one looted before or am I also being robbed of a Discovery? :scratch2:
  12. Beki

Fantastic Photo----- made me smile

Well I saw this photo today on the BBC website and thought I ought to try and share some of the pleasure I got from it. It's one of those photos that makes you smile, whilst also appreciating the quality of it! You can see why it won an award I think :) I will post the link rather than the...
  13. Beki

NotA Welcome Kazanori to the fold

Well, first off I would like to say I think NotA has just ATH'd in the recruitment of an exceptional EU'er :yay: We started off at TI center playing with the Hoggles, but no loots were forthcoming and Rose refuse to play until we moved onto "the sexy smelling Falxies" :) (ok, she didn't refuse...
  14. Beki

A Mining Tale

Well, I decided to dust off my mining gear for a couple of runs today seeing as they had got cobwebs on them.... ;) First off I was pleasantly surprised to see this happen; :cool: then I was really pleased to see this happen as I had gotten a warning to repair my (L) Amp :eek: :wtg...
  15. Beki

No Way Would I Ever.....

live in a building like this...... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7472722.stm Building are meant to be nice and solid and not spin round like some insane spinning top...... it may look pretty and give the architect a nice warm glow as he smugs around the architect world, but any...
  16. Beki

Equus hunters of the world unite

Obviously during the WoF round involving the Equus a lot of time and energy was spent rounding up sufficient numbers for people to hunt them in any sort of organised manner. This lead to a lot of talk with regard to LA01 (Neconu Valley) which has (the only?)2 Equus DNA on it. This thread is...
  17. Beki

NotA Welcome M00tz and Freyr...

well, hello folks....... what a pleasure to grab hold of and say hiya :yay: luckily we managed a small swirlie... and here it is:cool: anyway .... most important of all... M00TZ and Freyr..... NotA are as pleased and proud as hell to welcome you both to the Soc......:D
  18. Beki

NotA says hello to Sodi

Well, what better way to say hello and welcome (apart from a drunken collection of idiot hunters) than a *whooooooosh* Welcome to NotA Sodi :yay:
  19. Beki

Vi

First hi-ish Res piccy of a new Violet outfit :) will add more as the Violet fashion collection continues to adapt and expand :D
  20. Beki

Selling: Good TP Chip & MA103 BP.

Well, it's basically exactly as it says on the title. I have a Good TP chip : Entropedia: Teleport Chip: Teleport Chip Good details listed there. Min acceptable bid TT+2300 Bid recieved at +2300 and a 51 click MA-103 BP : Entropedia: Blueprint: EnMatAmp MA-103 (L) blueprint (L)...
  21. Beki

Whoops..... should they drop this much???

Well, logged in near the rig this afternoon and thought I would pump the Trox for some loot before heading back in........ :) Don't ask me how, but this little beasty found it's way into my sights and next thing I knew.. Just to try to drown out the howls of laughter and screams of...
  22. Beki

The Search for the 8th piece.....

Slappy had an idea for the next armour piece.....so he put it in the team name and we went looking. didn't find it.....;)
  23. Beki

Tragic TP Incident.....

Someone call the fire brigade... we need a doctor here...... HEEEEEEELP:eek: She said she was popping off to do a bit of sight seeing and sorting stuff out.... but a wicked MA plot has stuffed her in between the floors :scratch2: Someone get the step ladders and for goodness sake someone...
  24. Beki

More Bot Users found...... and exposed

I demand firm action from MindArk. I have found conclusive proof of a widespread clan of cloned bot users operating throughout the entire EU universe. :mad: These people all operate in exactly the same manner, eyes robotically following you around the room as you walk and responding only...
  25. Beki

PC.. Adjusted M61a5

Well, just curious. What you lot think of a ball-park market price for this fantastic rifle.... http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=69 gives you a link for the weapon data....... the price at the bottom isn't a realistic one imo... so no need to quote it ;)
Back