Search results

1. T

Does search radius matter and how fast resources respawn

Hi, Few questions on mining: I noticed that some miners here say that they ignore mining finder search radius and just spam the drops and still get like 90%+ returns back. How many of you would say it's true based ion your experience? Also, what's the soonest you return to the area you've mined...
  2. T

Mass refining

I do not know if this has already been mentioned here (at least, I did not find such a thread), but it would be cool to be able to put multiple items in the refiner window and process them at once, as as it is right now- putting them one by one is very time consuming and annoying.
  3. T

101 ped Narcanisum & 101 ped Narcanisum

This one is quite interesting and I decided to share. I got 2 101 ped globals of narc in 2 days, each on a different end of the continent. Yes.
  4. T

Should nukes be added?

Yes, I indeed think that adding nuclear weapons to the game would be good idea! Like, you could turn whole cities to dust! Whats YOUR opinion?
  5. T

Important question

You see, yesterday I bought a powder, which, mixed with water, forms gelatin dessert. But when it is ready for consumption, I cant get it out of bowl. Any ideas?
  6. T

Hmm, are these "mine"?

So I and my socmate Darth-Lomme went for trox hunt. Since I dont have decent weapon and armor, i paid for his weapon decay and ammo. We globaled twice. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. T

Lyst global

Yes, this one is small. I posted it since this is my second mining global and I am happy about it. Click to enlarge
  8. T

Vu 66.6

I guess, for now this counts as fan fiction. For now... --- ENTROPIA UNIVERSE VERSION UPDATE 66.6 20xx -01-01 *** PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE SUPPORT...
  9. T

Ingame markup and PE Auction markup

I dont know if there already was such a thread, so Iļl make my own. Question is simple- why when I play Entropia and check itmem's market value, it is different from PE auction markup?
  10. T

Atrax

Just one global. Click to enlarge
  11. T

Argonaut, lol

Two more globals from argo. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. T

Global

Juts two of em. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  13. T

molisk

hehe, check out my health level in second picture! :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  14. T

argonaut

my three latest globals. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  15. T

argonaut

my two recent globals. Click to enlarge [i]
  16. T

argo glob

nothing big, gonna try ambus Click to enlarge
  17. T

omg, im flying

fictures are kinda old. they show hiryuu giving me a flying lesson. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. T

Selling aurora gloves (M,L)

well, i have no idea what to do with em so i am selling (em). tt is 8.11 ped. start bid 7 efd. auction lasts only 24 hours so hurry up!
  19. T

argo glob

Click to enlarge behind that chip is kango mask! ^^
  20. T

Eula

Have you ever red end user license agreement? I have! ;)
  21. T

Small, very small drone glob

uhh. Click to enlarge
  22. T

very, very small global

but i like it. Click to enlarge
  23. T

New habitable planet found

it seems that we could not be alone... how do you think, could there be life outside our solar system? http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070425/ap_on_sc/habitable_planet
  24. T

Sell green outfit

I sell this. I'd like 40 peds for them. If u want, send PM. Click to enlarge
  25. T

star wars

i was just thinking that maybe calypso could be in star wars galaxy? i mean that there are blasters, sort of lightsabers and mindforce. what do you think?
Back