Search results

1. Z

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

sure am, wow thats quick. Thank you Mogon for the ride, and thank everyone for the dedication to this thread! +rate
  2. Z

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

we be stuck A newly aquired friend and I are stuck at outpost: Calypso (68968, 67712, 407) PLEASE HELP I R A N00B :eyecrazy:
  3. Z

A society to welcome newbies into Calypso?

We are trying our damnest to help independantly from MA or other organizations. Check the idea out!
  4. Z

Please ask MA to re-introduce formal Mentoring

I do agree MA should re-introduce formal Mentoring but lets not wait. Check out this idea, n00bs need help and you need theirs!
  5. Z

So from wher is this money?

It really is a slippery slope; some people may say facebook games where u can deposit for in-game stuff as gambling too. Yet in my opinion the fact they can be free-to-play if you want is how any online game can get away with banking off the players.
  6. Z

Advertisements...?

--This ESI is brought to you by Mazda, 'Zoom Zoom'-- (with a friggin' miata mx-5 in that background!):laugh:
  7. Z

A New Mentor Sytem!

With VU10 us n00bs are kind of left in the dark as first-timers. Even when I started a bit back I had an excellent mentor Saint James Nicholas or 'Santa' as the soc called him. He gave his disciples more than just guidance but also the concepts it takes to make this game fun! I don't think we...
  8. Z

Items <1 PEC

Thank you Mastermesh, Falagor and Zorander for informative posts anything may be helpful at this point. I heard online of a player getting a cool ten ped for 1k of sweat. Granted this was a couple years ago when 5/k was norm, still very generous and a nice story. Keep em coming guys...
  9. Z

Question: 2011 first find fruit / stones / dung

I found (11) dung on the ground by Ithica last night near a mob of snots.
  10. Z

Items <1 PEC

That is pretty straight forward. Is that how it has always been? What could the same amount of each get you two years ago? How about five? What is the most rediculous price you have heard offered? What does the future hold? These are the types of questions I hope to hear answered which is the...
  11. Z

Items <1 PEC

I know these little, stones, fragments, fruits and sweat have some in-game value. Even though the TT wont give you anything for them, I want to know how much you have bought or sold these types of items for per/k. List any of these items, Did you buy or sell & how much? and approximately when...
  12. Z

What are the latest sweat rumours?

I think it is smart to have it free to play like how it is though. Its economics that gov. organizations use; give grants and scholarships for peoples education so they can become tax payers.:rolleyes: in the same way sweaters have to go through the process and learn... to become a depositer:laugh:
  13. Z

Help: S.O.S. Deserted

Thank you all! :yay: I don't think any response would be better in RL. :bowdown: before the teamwork!
  14. Z

Saved at last, oh how civilization must have changed since!!!
  15. Z

Hello readers! I seem to get myself into trouble a lot. This time i've been marooned on Ouroboros Isle. I happened upon a nice little cove where I have been living off the Gibnib on the southwest side of the landmass. I can see freedom separated by a whirlpool of razortooth and calypsocod. If...
  16. Z

Backgammon on Calypso?

:smash:I love backgammon and I love entropia... Let's do this!
Back