Search results

1. Leganza

Nice Loot Window

After a little break (cause loot really sux latley) i logged in a got a global. The value is really small but the loot window looked nice (reminds me of the good old days) .... so here it is :d Click to enlarge
  2. Leganza

Allmost broke :))

...when this baby atrox came and gave me a little present ;) Click to enlarge
  3. Leganza

HoF: Victory at last !!!!!!!

After one year of camping atrox and more then 100 globals i finnally got my first HOF on them ....only thing that i need now is a DNA sample :d Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  4. Leganza

Where is the loot ? :D

Small loot ..nice picture :) Click to enlarge
  5. Leganza

Lootius crashes spiders :)

I have the honor to present you my soc team globals on this rather qute mob Click to enlarge Click to enlarge This is the result of a small hunt ..due to busy RL life :) So don't ne shy ...gratz us :eek:
  6. Leganza

Formiambu :))

These days where really hard for me ... lost a lot of money and in the hope i am gonna get something nice i'we tried to kill solo formidon. On the rute to them i'we tp onto an ambu :D : Click to enlarge Finally when i got there i managed to kill some on my own :) and one of them dropped this ...
  7. Leganza

No eomon and no araneatrox :)

In the time that the chat window is full of the well known mobs mentioned in the title i'we decided to go hunt some old mobs with my soc mates. So lte me present you mister Kingfiser and mister Formidon : Click to enlarge Click to enlarge May not be that big ...but it's an achivement that...
  8. Leganza

Atrox at the rig :)

Wanted to test my set of 5b's and i went for a little hunt at the rig ... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. Leganza

I'we kicked some atrox ass :)

Got a full batch of globals in 2 hunting runs : Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. Leganza

HoF: 2 hof's in one day / and 3 in 2 days :)

Lol the title is kind of strange.... short story yesterday i got a hof and today two more :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  11. Leganza

Have a nice Sunday ! :)

I am really happy after the hof i posted my obssesions (atrox hunting &mining) payd of oance again in the form of 3 globals :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. Leganza

HoF: Sound of HOF after a lonnng time !

:D As the title say ...long time no HOF .... in the last period of time i was hunting a lot of them atrox to get a hof ...but nothing yet ...so i decided to go back to mining and i got this one : Click to enlarge May not be that big ....but i got to admit the sound of HOF allways makes tou...
  13. Leganza

Quest far from completing

Still no atrox hof...but i am gonna collect each global untill i am gonna get my hof :) Click to enlarge
  14. Leganza

COL -Shar & Leg -

Was out on a little hunt with my brother (that happens to be my soc mate too :) ) and we managed to get this little thingie :D Click to enlarge Say Gratz !
  15. Leganza

:) Yay

I didn't get my first atrox hof yet but i'we got 2 globals that made my hunting run very pleasant :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  16. Leganza

Wainting for my HOF

Allthought i am mostly a miner ....i really like to hunt atrox ....i'we killed a lot of them during the few years since i'we stared to play this game (around 4 years i guess)....but i nevere got my hof ....so maybe next time ...but in the meantime got this one : Click to enlarge
  17. Leganza

Another one bites the dust :)

This loot is very importamt to me ...considering that i am mostly a miner ...i do belive that this is my biggest global in hunting ;) Click to enlarge
  18. Leganza

Really like atrox

I really like to hunt atrox ....they are for sure my favorite mob....it's a little hard to hunt them now but i had 2 globals on this run an also made a little profit :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  19. Leganza

When mining goes bad....

When mining sux ...go hunting ...you will prolly still loose money but at least you can have fun and maybe a global. I'we got 2 so i am not complaining :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  20. Leganza

After a big break !!

I had a long period of big losses ...i hope that this global will mark the end of the loosing period ....whis me luck Click to enlarge
  21. Leganza

Hunting 2 - Mining 1

The score si 2-1 in favor of hunting ...or at least for the moment Mining Lootius seems to be away for a while :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  22. Leganza

Is this a silent ? :)

I guess it is ...it have been a really long time since i looted my last ESI...since the time they were called GSI's :D Click to enlarge The tt of it was 14 prd ...so sold it pretty good :wtg:
  23. Leganza

It's my Birthday !!!

This is my 4th birthday playing EU. (on the 5th of May). Like every year i'we managed to get some nice gifts :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Happy bithday to me :D and GL to all the players !!!
  24. Leganza

A global a day keeps the doctor away :)

Those are this weekend globals ....who knows maybe i'll get more the weekend is not finised yet :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  25. Leganza

First Gold + Global

I'we got my first gold eposit and a nice little global so this run was great for me ...considering the fact that my highest skills are in EN mining :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Back