Search results

1. S

Selling: Selling Full Phantom Armor

Hello all, My previous sale of the phantom armor didn't go as planned cause the buyer ran into rl situations forcing him to withdrawal his bid. Male B/O met at tt+12k Ending on August 26th 1:00 ma time
  2. S

Selling: FULL Phantom Armor Male

Since i don't use this armor often, i'm sadly selling it. Simple Rules: S/B is tt+9k B/O is tt+12k Sold for B/O Only seeking PEDS Armor is Male Auction Ends August 2nd (saturday) 23:59 | 03:59 calypso time | 11:59 pm eastern time Full tt AND this is FULL meaning the footguard is...
  3. S

ATH: Killian 22k :D

Click to enlarge Nice early b-day present :wtg: Weeeeee GO HU ! Shameless promotion- HU Event: Argomania - Friday June 20th @ 21:00 Another shameless promotion - Zap's Loot Table
  4. S

Soc and Soc cadet chat feature

This has probably been mentioned before but i'll still make this thread :silly2: The idea is for a new chat system. My idea is that a society and their "cadet" society have a combined society chat so both societies can talk with each other. Meaning it would replace both current society chat...
  5. S

Lightning strikes twice ?

Hell ya it does ! Click to enlarge
  6. S

Unlimited Bicak Blix !

Sorry, we couldn't get the screenshot in time so please settle for heap holding it with the stats :wtg::wtg: Me, Heap and KidDynomite Click to enlarge HU rules !
  7. S

Tool ! Live (july 9th)

I know this is a "little" late but these are some videos of Tool I found on youtube when they played in my home town, greatest show i've been too ! Enjoy ! 8NkCXkOg-80 OOeMQKHe0IY Watch closely at 1:23 0vVsfXH5P9Q gx8YR7USGos
  8. S

Help me out fellow players !

An EX member of my society has placed my bp in auction without my knowledge. He left my soc yesterday, I pm'ed him and he said it's to recover what he put into it, even though i crafted that bp to a qr of 46 or so. What i am asking you all is PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BP FROM HIM. I will not...
  9. S

Longumania #10 ~HU Event Crew~

Hunters Unlimited event Crew are proud to announce a weekly series of events: Longumania #10 When: Thursday June 21 Time: 1:00 MA time Where: SW of Rei's, the Longu LA Tickets: 45 tickets available at Landmarker (19000, 3750) Costs: only 5 ped Prizes: First 125 ped, second 75 ped, third 25 ped...
  10. S

What about tailoring ?!

This vu ushered in a lot of new bp's for weapons and attachments as well as new armor finds but what about tailoring ? was the walkers the last new item for clothes ? I feel that ma is turning a blind eye on this profession.
  11. S

wtf nabi ?!

Of 212 and no amp for the nosy people :laugh: :tower::tower: Click to enlarge
  12. S

You gotta be F***ING kidding me ?!?!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2090664,00.html How dumb are these guys to waste millions on a place like this ?!?!?!?! And to the people who believe in this crap...your utterly retarded to think this way...
  13. S

Selling UNLIMITED ma 105 bp

Selling UNLIMITED ma 105 amp bp Starting bid - 30k B/O - 60k QR - .01 Ends June 2nd 10pm eastern time More Info : http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=670
  14. S

Silent Uber and/or ath !

RAWR ! Click to enlarge
  15. S

Selling Angel Armor Male

B/O - sold Ends Wednesday Pure Peds Please
  16. S

Buying one of the following

In order of preference... 1)Camo Jungle 2)Camo Desert 3)ML 35 4)DOA Loudmouth
  17. S

Buying Jade or Lavender coat

Looking for one of these, i'm more interested in the jade coat but i will NOT pay an outrages price for it, so please keep that in mind.
  18. S

That's alot of strap metal...

That's alot of scrap metal... For the record, it's was using a of 212 (as you can see) and i DID NOT use an amp :laugh: Click to enlarge
  19. S

Buying doa loudmouth or mk5

One or the other is fine, i'm offering 7.5k
  20. S

MKV & DOA Loudmouth

What the topic say :D I know there's one in auction for a loudmouth, but the seller in question is a reseller so i do not believe that 10k is the going rate. I saw one mk5 in auction at 7.5k with a few hours left but i didn't stay online long enough to check if it was still there.
  21. S

Selling Full Gremlin Male

As the topic says Starting bid: TT+180 Buyout: TT+ 200 Ends Feb 21 12am eastern time Almost full TT and please post bids here and not pm.
  22. S

Muppets Swedish Chef Collection

Greatest 14 min ever ! :yay: QCJLCc8DRrk
  23. S

European Union welcomes Romania and Bulgaria !

I'm not from either country but seeing this is a much welcome change from all the conflicts happening around the world. Good start to 2007 :wtg: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6222673.stm
  24. S

Loughlin Smacker Two (L) BP

Hello, I would like to know the price for a Loughlin Smacker Two BP with 75 tries on it. Thanks
  25. S

PC: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V2

can anyone tell me the going cost is for this gun? I mean what people bought it for recently and not what people hope to get it for it :P
Back