Search results

1. B

Boar M Full

PC on Boar M with feet Unlimited. links to recent buy/sell's appreciated Ty
  2. B

FYI: Accessing EU.com from a public terminal

If you find yourself in a position needing to log into www.entropiauniverse.com from a public terminal for whatever reason you may find you are unable, as many public terminals do not have flash installed on them. To get arround this you can log into your account by heading directly to this URL...
  3. B

Buying: Dark Mauve

as title says, buying Dark Mauve, not sure of price but i'm sure we can work something out 10 cans + please :) looking for about 400 cans of Dark Mauve:yay:
  4. B

PC: Boar M

Hi, could i have a price check for full boar male (with feet). And no i don't want a cost breakdown vs other armours, if you have sold your boar, know of someone who has sold their boar and the price please post here :)
  5. B

Question: Society Question, please contribute

Hey all, the following post will most likely not effect you in any way. However, it requires you to make a choice about an a idea a concept if you will concerning the nature of society structures. As you know some societies are run in groups with varying levels in that group, different parts of...
  6. B

Buying: Texture Enhancers

as title says, post here or on my visitor messages o tell me how many you have and when/where to find you :)
  7. B

Do you make music?

Hey all, this is call for all music producers who would like their music played on Entropia Radio to post here and PM me, i'll provide you with my email address and will listen through it and select tracks. Hell if its really good i'll play it on my uni radio show :) EDIT: If anyone feels up...
  8. B

WTB: Aetherex Leather & Skin

As title says i want to buy Aetherex skin and leather, prefer lots of more than 15ped TT if you can :) FYI: Skin tt= 4.70 Leather tt= 14.10 Check thy storage! Paying 140% for both :) PM me or post here and i'll get back to you Regards, Badger
  9. B

Happy Bday CC!!!!!!!

:birthday::birthday:You crusty ol' bastard :) Happy birthday mate :D Somehow i don't supose you will read this for another 24 hours + :tprun::shots::dance: :dance: :dance: :inbed: So, A toast to a good mate :beerchug: . And *here's* a few aspirin to ease that head of yours :)...
  10. B

Personal ATH! :)

As a general rule i don't post global s, and i know this isn't a special loot in terms of items or in terms of numbers... After over 2 years in game, hunting many many different mobs i got my personal ATH global. Best loot aside from this was a looting a minor tp chip (not in a global). My...
  11. B

EFD Auction BPS

Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Basic Bolts Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Basic Filters Blueprint 5 0.01 PED Basic Pump Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Basic Relays Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Basic Screws Blueprint 2 0.01 PED Basic Sensor Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Basic Tube...
  12. B

Program on VR, AI, Brain Augmentation, SL and other virutal universes

BBCi Player (web based) Visions of the Future The Intelligence Revolution Duration: 60 minutes Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku shows how AI will become ubiquitous this century and how robots with human-level intelligence may become a reality. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PEOPLE IN UK AND FOR 24 MORE...
  13. B

B: Exa Leather, Enhanced Cloth Extractor

I think i need around 400 of each. Please PM me or post here ASAP. Even if you just have 10 of the 400 i want. :)
  14. B

S: Rare Cadet Set

According to Sarah the umber on this cadet set can not be had again as this is pre vu 9.0 Umber, it looks darker than if it were coloured in umber today, making this Cadet set somewhat unique. I have only ever seen 1 other pre vu 9.0 blue and umber cadet set before (both made by Etopia) and have...
  15. B

B: Lr59

Buying LR59. Ones with bigger TT's preffered. please PM me :)
  16. B

S: Vat110

Its at full TT of 89 ped. Wont accept offers lower than +2500. Theres an instant buyout of +3200. Lets see where this is a week. Stats: Ammo Burn: 7 Attacks per min: 67 Damage: 37 Range: 49.5
  17. B

EFD AU: Armour

Kobold Shin F: TT 7.00 Kobold Shin M: TT 4.41 Kobold Arm M: TT 5.00 Shogun Thigh M: TT 2.45 Shogun Thign F: TT 9.19 End Date 1 week from today, I reserve the right to cancel the auction if bid's don't reach TT value. Good luck
  18. B

Buying Boar Feet M

as title says. Please pm me, paying +600
  19. B

PC: Jag M

as title says looking for a jag PC, i've noticed last month people have been saying between 17-20k. can someone give me an accurate (ish) PC for this month? Regards, Badger
  20. B

Supremacy Reign Recruitment

Attention All, Supremacy Reign is opening its doors again, due to some promotions to our HQ society we are now lacking in some members. So... The Supremacy Reign group comprises of 3 parts: Supremacy Reign Cadets: skill req 30-50k, graduation to SR at 60k Supremacy Reign: skill req (for...
  21. B

PC: Boar M

Price check, full boar M please Regards, Badger
  22. B

S: Orange Master Coat

selling un-skinned orange master coat TT=36.78 Selling for +560 total price is 596.78
  23. B

RapCat

Rofl, this is so weird and crazy i had to post it :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjfbS_Kj-J0
  24. B

Selling: Minor TP Chip

Minor TP Chip TT= 46.10 out of 134 ME used: 22 Range: 1.6km (lesser: 0.8km) Minimum offer TT+540 There is a hidden buyout offer, preferably would like to finish at 1200MA time Thursday 29th GL Badger
  25. B

Buying: Boar

Male, full, PM or post offers so we can discuss the price :)
Back