Search results

1. Rikky

Selling: Adjusted Maddox IV Tier 5,9

Selling this gun ready to tier up to 6. TT +5k Please PM me Regards /Rikky
  2. Rikky

Buying: Adj resto chip

Buying this chip. I will pay in pure peds. I offer TT + 4500 peds. Regards /Rikky
  3. Rikky

Selling: or trading Christmas Ring 2015

Christmas Ring 2015 Pure peds or the following items inc peds: Adj resto, imp/mod ares Please PM me for offers. Regards. /Rikky
  4. Rikky

Buying: Adjusted Restoration Chip

PM me with your offers. Regards /Rikky
  5. Rikky

Buying: Adjusted maddox 4

Wanting to buy this gun. please PM me if you would like to sell. Regards /Rikky
  6. Rikky

Selling: King Kong Snubnose T5,6

Selling this eco and cheap skilling handgun. I have grinded alot with it the last 2-3 months (EntropiaLife can verify that) and I more or less break even if I act persistent and somewhat tactical with my hunts. The reason I would like to sell it is because I want more firepower. If there is...
  7. Rikky

Selling: Ares ring perfected

Hi, about one week ago I looted this thing: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&name=Ares_Ring_Perfected Im willing to sell it so SB is +37k BO +45k Please PM me for bids. I want any offers to be in pure ped form. Regards /Rikky
  8. Rikky

Selling: Fap-110 3,8 good tiers and A101

Omegaton A101 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=Omegaton_A101 Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-110 Tier 3,8 with remaining tiers: 152 113 115 126 69 149 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Omegaton_Fast_Aid_FAP-110 Gimme some serious offers. Regards /Rikky
  9. Rikky

Selling: Cld @ 1750 ped

Got 20 of them left. Not used up for .....land farming or pet grabbing or whatever the X ones have been used for. /Rikky ALL SOLD
  10. Rikky

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I Tier 3

...with remaining tiers of: 104, 105, 157, 61, 67, 100, 70. = TT+16k. A dante amp could be added if needed. :) Please PM for more :yay: /Rikky
  11. Rikky

Selling: Cld @ 1400 ped

Selling 30 CLDs for 1400 each. PM me.
  12. Rikky

Selling: Full Boar armor

Yes a full Boar armor set with feet. The full set is Tier 1 at the moment. Make any bids you please :)
  13. Rikky

What has happened to Leviathans?

AS topic says, Im taking hits everytime now I thought I had some evade? Did I miss something? I barely can take a mature. Does anyone else notice this?
  14. Rikky

Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Beast, SGA Edition

Looking one of these please PM me if you have one for sale. :) Regards /Rikky
  15. Rikky

Question: Dmg-enhancers and amps?

Hi When I add dmg-enhancers to my gun I become able to use a better amp. Now is this a feature or a bug? Sorry if this has been asked before but couldnt find any other thread about this. I want to know if this is sort of exploit or feature before I consider buying a better amp for my gun...
  16. Rikky

Selling: Shopkeeper Pad

Selling this one for +2900 Peds slightly less than MU I think TT is full (40 ped) regards Rikky
  17. Rikky

Selling: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1

Start bid at tt + 6000 regards /Rikky Dizzy
  18. Rikky

Adjusted AS-97

Selling this rifle I have somekind of pricetag in mind but need to hear what ppl might want to pay for it so plz bid on :)
  19. Rikky

repair terminal bug

perhaps this bug is old or something but havent seen it before so Ill upload this pic Click to enlarge
  20. Rikky

Adjusted Starkov AS-97

Selling my gun for 13k BO nothing less nothing more (Full TT)
  21. Rikky

Weird stats

Hey I was wondering if Im stupid or is it something wrong with this picture? its my rifle and I skilled alot lately to be able to use it. I tried to relog and skill abit more but still....
  22. Rikky

Buying: Prosecutor M15 (L)

As the title says buying Prosecutor M15 (L) at Full TT plz
  23. Rikky

Interviews with übers

Hey, it was along time since this forum made any interviews with über players like those old interviews with Skalman and Starman so on. its always fun to read about them and stuff. New übers are always rising.
  24. Rikky

Buying Oden carbine

Hi I was wondering if anyone has an Odin for sale? Im very generous with my payments :) thanks for response :) /Rikkster
  25. Rikky

Stuck on lowend mobs for the rest of my life

Hi, Ive been hunting these mobs maffoids east of Fort Argus Feffoids around Fort Zeus and Argonauts south of Hadesheim Outpost for serveral weeks mixing between Opalo + A104 and Mk2 and wearing a full Rascal armor. I have 3550 in rifle and everytime I get less than 50% loot in return I cant be...
Back