Search results

1. S

Selling: Adjusted Vigilante set M

> Looking to trade this nice pistol for a ranged gun, pref Calytrek Mk1 or something similar in the same price range. Willing to add ped if you have a better gun. BO : +6200 SOLD > Adjusted Vigilante set - all tier 0.99 just shins are tier 1. All the pieces have tier rate over 133/200. BO ...
  2. S

Selling: Trading or selling EWE 41 military adj tier 8.95

Looking to trade for a ranged gun, pref Calytrek Mk1 or something similar in the same price range. Willing to add ped if you have a better gun. selling price : +6.5k Thank you. Sonic Sonicseven Seven
  3. S

Buying: Ranged weapon (calytrek spirit mk 1, vincent dps lr37)

Would like to buy a weapon, pref ranged, but pistol is also ok, depends of what you have to offer. I am looking for something between 55 dps and 75 dps with a very good/good durability . thanks and feel free to pm me here or in game. Sonic Sonicseven Seven 🤘🏼
  4. S

Buying: Herman Asi Ten edition

Willing to buy this pistol. Looking for tier 5-8. A tier 9 was on sale with 14-15k . Please hit me with some offers or some other similar rifle/pistol. Thanks pm here or in game. Sonic Sonicseven Seven
  5. S

Selling: Armor, plates, Ares Improved

Looking to sell the following: full set of Ghost(M) armour + 260 Imperium officer plate set +45 ped each pm me here with ur offer or in game @ Sonic Sonicseven seven. Its time for me to take a break since the daughter is a priority. :) cheers!
  6. S

Selling: Selling Madox 4 adjusted tier 4

Selling Madox 4 adjusted tier 4. Will come together with a Fi/Ra/Co Beast Great gun, but time for an upgrade. Price : 6.5k Pm me here or in game : Sonic Sonicseven Seven
  7. S

Buying: Wtb weapon around 10-15k ped

Wtb a weapon around 10-15k ped. Can be laser or blp, pistol or rifle . Hit me with some offers . Thx and gl out there! herman asi fen edition preferred Msg me here on in game : Sonic Sonicseven Seven
Back