Search results

1. Dude

HoF: Omg dude gets a tower

Bored of hunting I switched to mining got a 123 ped Zinc then an hour later after many many NRF's this littyle one came along 6149 ped Ospra stones OMG OMG . https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/6/0/dudes_tower.jpg I used a F-105 finder un amped .
  2. Dude

HoF: Manticore tries recycling

WHO SAYS THERE IS NO MONEY IN RECYCLING TIN CANS :yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  3. Dude

HoF: I like Sundays and Mondays

Got this on Sunday Click to enlarge Got this on Monday Click to enlarge Both un-amped. Now hoping that it becomes a HOF a day for me :cool:
  4. Dude

Full Ghost Set unlimited

Might be selling this as a full set. Any idea what price I might want to ask
  5. Dude

HoF: Dragons Shadow Taking care of the Tin cans

This Warlock was sorry he ever tangled with us ;) Click to enlarge :yay:
  6. Dude

HoF: Double your Mining fun

Click to enlarge Got this beauty during The Allophyl Double up event . Good times on this LA . :yay:
  7. Dude

HoF: Desperate House owing Space

Click to enlarge 197 ped HOF included a 185 ped ESI OMG we are rich lol. Gratz to my team mates ;)
  8. Dude

HoF: Desperate House Chomping at the loot pool

Click to enlarge A nice little surprise and much need peds from that little fellow. A HL15(L) was the only loot but it made the day sparkle. Gratz to my team mates.
  9. Dude

HoF: Dude gets a HOF Finally

Click to enlarge My first Mining HOF. What a thrill to see my name in chat next to the letters HOF. My only other HOF was a team hunting event. I darn near wet myself when I seen the swirlies and seen the chat OMG that's me . Hopefully this will start a trend :yay::yay:
  10. Dude

Question: Allo & Esto Attributes

I was out this morning and ran into an Allo mature. He died easy, I tagged another he died just as easy. So off I went to Limadian District to do a test and sure enough The Allo and Esto Attributes seem to be back to normal. Now maybe I am crazy, so can someone else prove that I am not. I...
  11. Dude

Uber: Desperate House does it Again

Click to enlarge We love the Bots. Nice little 151 ped global Yay for us but wait look in the loot window and OMG payday. This little baby will be on auction . Desperate House rocks
  12. Dude

HoF: My First HOF

Click to enlarge My first HOF came to me last night while hunting with the best Soc. Members in the world. Poly and Morg from Desperate House. Thanx guys for giving me a thrill of a life time. It has been 3 years playing and no HOF . But you guys did it with style. Now for the ATH ?
  13. Dude

Buying: Need to Know

I have been looking for a Isis HL8, on auction and in here. Does anyone know where these can be found, I know Scrips drop them. But are there any shops that stock them .
  14. Dude

Advice please

I currently use Korss 400, I am at LVL 32 Handgun. What are some suggestions as far as my next step up in weapons . Basicly I want to take down mobs a little quicker but not over the top .
  15. Dude

Ghost Armour Protection

I need some help. First let me say I use ghost with 5A no foot guards at all. Before the VU I could take Armax up to provider and hardly ever had to FAP . Now after VU I have to FAP with young mature old . The young hit me for 1 point up to 20 point . Provider hit me from 15 point to 80 . The...
  16. Dude

Seren Unlocked finally

Click to enlarge :yay::yay:
  17. Dude

looking for good disciple

I live in Canada and have been playing for a year . If you are new and need a great mentor i would be happy to help. Just PM me and we can get together .
  18. Dude

Just a little question on the sword

I am currently using a Enblade Mentor edition 4 as my secondary weapon . I am at approx 1300 in skills . I find the reload on this weapon slow is it because of my skill level or do I need to look for a different blade . Just an FYI my main profession is rifle . I use the blade as a back up...
  19. Dude

Laptop help

I play EU on a desk top and it works well, but just got a new laptop for Christmas and would like to play on it. But can not down load the game . It stops at the Dat file ( the big one ) and goes no further. I have turned off firewall , antivirus, antispyware. I am running through a router...
  20. Dude

just a little help

I purchased a Aber Laser sight on put it on my rifle. But I thought i might see a red dot when pointing it at a mob . No red dot . I have relogged a few times . Am I missing something !!!!
  21. Dude

Skills Why to unlock them

When it comes to hidden skills ie ( coolness serendipidy and others like this ) is there a link somewhere showing what the advantages are of unlocking these skills what do they do for me . I have done a search but found nothing so far . I would be intersested in a detailed description...
  22. Dude

Mentoring Question From a New Mentor

As a new Mentor do I gain any skills or unlock anything special with mentoring . I am Mentoring because I love to help new people in the game , and I was mentored myself and it was a great experience . I know that there is a gift at the graduation but during the journey is there any other...
  23. Dude

PA chat a second window ?

Does anyone else feel that this is helpful. In PA the chat window is very very busy . Buying, Selling and general chat . Why could'nt MA make a separate chat window for general chat and noob questions and have the other dedicated to just trade . I ttrade there and help noobs but when it...
  24. Dude

Noob question from a non noob

How do I delete people from my friends list if they are on line or if they are not on line . Help !!!!
  25. Dude

Where are the updates

Since the big news 2 weeks ago about EU and how we are going to love it and that Marco would keep us up dated ( more info to follow ) . I need more info now and no I don't have any patience Pls give me more snippets of what is to come keep wetting my appetite . Thanx marco for being...
Back