Search results

1. S

Not another hunting log...

i just lost a LOT of brain cells. :lolup::lolup::lolup:
  2. S

Question: Mining headscratcher, deposits exist where none should exist.

If this is the case as you say, then i'm sure we should all stray away from mining. In hunting, as your grow in DPP your TT return grows; this is a byproduct of the loot pool theory. However in mining, there is no "efficiency", meaning we are kinda just giving MA money it seems (90% return) if...
  3. S

Selling: Improved Nanites

bump:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  4. S

bump:yay::yay::yay::yay:
  5. S

Enough is enough

Did you just say thousands of mobs? I guess entropedia is extremely inaccurate then. LOL :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  6. S

bump:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
  7. S

Question: Do you think that the regular LA tax rate (4%) is fair?

Sure, you have a good test going but 26? On taxed? You really think 26 is enough of a sample size?
  8. S

Buying: Ares Ring Improved

bump:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  9. S

more transparency and addressing other critical issues

I pretty much agree with everything girts has to say besides number 6. Many people see a noob hit big and complain because of the green eyes. But when we see actual mid level players hitting big we expect it as fate. And its only because of this that we believe there is unfair loot patterns.
  10. S

FYI: hogs workings

While many here are hating on you for this girts I appreciate this transparency regardless if you were once a part of them. While many of you cannot admit, people like girts contribute to Entropia in positive ways. We all have many questions about the ubers and what they fucking do with their...
  11. S

Question: Do you think that the regular LA tax rate (4%) is fair?

After going around different LAs to do my iron missions i've always "felt" a dent in my returns hunting on 4% LAs. I personally only hunt on LAs when there is markup to be found, and I feel myself as a player that 3% is fair to me. I don't necessarily get this feeling that my returns are dented...
  12. S

Selling: Two Explosive Projectile IV Blueprints

bump :lolup::lolup::lolup:
  13. S

Am I misreading this ?

hahahhahahahahh
  14. S

Small Stacks on Auction House?

What kind of math is this... Jesus H Christ
  15. S

bump:):):)
  16. S

Crafters of Economy

How would that even work? You can't just create a secondary economy, or else people would abuse it no? Or maybe I'm thinking of a different idea.
  17. S

Crafters of Economy

Okay. Go ahead and sell for 200%. No one will buy. So how does this work?
  18. S

Just selling Imp Nanites. PM
  19. S

Selling: Two Explosive Projectile IV Blueprints

Selling two EP4 bps. I have a 35.1 QR and 30 QR. PM and offer.
  20. S

bump:yay::yay::yay::yay:
  21. S

Hunter and miiner cannot compete with crafter

I don't understand peoples arguments on this. We don't know how loot works. We can only assume that crafting cycles PEDs alot faster than other professions. I think Ichi is right. We need to be fair and make all professions like this. Introduce gamble items? Like higher probe finders and amps...
  22. S

Hunter and miiner cannot compete with crafter

Sorry...you don't know enough of the loot system to state something so bold. We don't know the returns of each profession. Markup sure.
  23. S

bump:D:D:D:D
  24. S

Do you use range enhancers on your weapons ?

When did I ever state that? You are just trying to insult me which is sad because were all mature adults here (Cant say the same for you). I only know about hunting and if you look through my posts it is all about that. I don't know anything about mining or crafting. But apparently I am a jack...
Back