Search results

1. S

Question: Do you think that the regular LA tax rate (4%) is fair?

After going around different LAs to do my iron missions i've always "felt" a dent in my returns hunting on 4% LAs. I personally only hunt on LAs when there is markup to be found, and I feel myself as a player that 3% is fair to me. I don't necessarily get this feeling that my returns are dented...
  2. S

Selling: Improved Nanites

Just selling Imp Nanites. PM
  3. S

Selling: Two Explosive Projectile IV Blueprints

Selling two EP4 bps. I have a 35.1 QR and 30 QR. PM and offer.
  4. S

Buying: Ares Ring Improved

Message me on PCF if you are willing to sell one as well as your offer.
  5. S

Question: Does regeneration affect loot?

Simple question, probably a very complicated answer. I remember one of my socmates wanting to do a low damage Proteron team hunt and it made me think of how much we would lose in regeneration.....Has there ever been tests for this? I've searched around PCF and found nothing.
  6. S

Selling: Nutrio Bars to the avid tamer...

I sell Nutrio Bars often... PM me for anything from bulk purchases to little ones I will do them all. More you buy the less you will pay!
  7. S

Buying: Ares Ring Imp

Pm with offers...
  8. S

For the Ubers out there: Do you think that loot pools are region based? Or maturity based?

Getting into more detail: I think we've all deduced that there is a "loot pool" and that you don't have that avatar luck that people say. (These are both things stated by MA and are facts...hopefully) so the next question...do you think that loot is correlated by region? Or by maturity+mob...
  9. S

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

This is fucking horrible. This is the first time ive went to Twin Peaks and could not find a buyer for my loot. The auction house is all over the place, and the ores in caly will give you a +5% MU at MOST, so I cant just switch from hunting to mining. Im very close to withdrawing.
  10. S

Selling: Sollomate Opalo Tier 0.8

Decent tier rates: msg me please.
  11. S

FYI: I host swunt teams every night @ Royal Club!

Hello everyone, my name is Isaac Isaac DEOB some of you may know me at Royal Club. I host swunt teams on the ambulimax every night from 6-11 PM EST (GMT-4). For any newbies who enjoy swunting you can always come in and see if i'm there. I will most likely have a team running. If you would...
  12. S

Buying: A102 or A103

Not both, either one at their respective MU.
  13. S

Selling: LOOKING FOR AVID MINDFORCE USER - Selling Mind Essence

I will sell bulk amounts of Mind Essence to you at a lower price than auction by 2-3% off MU.
  14. S

Question: Came back after a while, where is the new sweat hub?

You know how nea's place used to be the hub where everyone sweats? its kind of a ghost town now. Where is the new sweat hub?
  15. S

When is CFD coming back!!

Im waiting for CFD to come back before I forum warrior again, I used to have those just to boast about how good I was at forum stalking.
  16. S

How do beacons work?

When I find a beacon, is it possible to be repaired? If the beacons TT is low, does that mean it's easier? If I use a beacon, can I use it again or is it consumed?
  17. S

Achilles Amps

Do Achilles Amps really give you movement speed? And by how much?
  18. S

Entropia Customer service/support

This may seem like a rambling thread, call it what you like but: Haven't you noticed that when you sign up for a cheap service of 10$ a month or so, the support team is quite helpful? But when you have deposited 1000s of dollars into entropia the support team copy/pastes for you and waits a long...
  19. S

Advertisement Service

So I've always thought of putting up this service and decided I should. Advertisement! I will advertise your Mallshop/AOL/Service at a low price of 5 ped/hour, anyone interested can PM me or add me on player register. Thanks.
  20. S

Edible Food w/ Boosts

I'd like to see food that can give you boosts like the MF chips. For example, a sweater invests 2 ped in 100 nutrio bars, he eats the nutrio bar and gets 100 seconds of extra sweat concentration. However there would be different stuff and different effects like, 1.3x more speed if you ate idk...
  21. S

Orange Paint cans in the TT

Will we ever get the starting level to coloring which is orange in the TT? I need to skill up my coloring and I can't imagine it's scarce to find, Even thought it's stuff for level 1's!
  22. S

Noobs daily Log

Alright, so i've seen some noobs do it so i'll take it for a spin. I'm not really a forum poster so some things will be cluttered and such, but I will try to make it as beautiful and organized as I can. :) Format: Activity: PED: PED in: PED out: Profit/Loss: More Info: - If anyone would...
  23. S

A noob needs skill - Mothership repair

I need to get some skills and I think motherships are the way to go. I do not have much PED, so I ask that you can provide the repair tool and I use my own welding wire. I hope someone can help me with this, I also don't know if this is in the right forum if someone could tell me. Thanks.
  24. S

Newbie Advertisement.

Hello fellow Entropians. I offer advertising for events and other services. NOTE: These costs are subject to CHANGE. 5PED/hour - Services (Beauty, hunter for hire, medic, Quad taxi, Etc.) 4PED/hour - Sales (Buying ESI, buying ores, selling guns, Etc.) 5.5PED/hour - Events (Highest loot, Forum...
  25. S

Selling: Full set of Vigilante (M)

I'm selling a full set of Vigilante (M) I'm not ingame atm but I think the price is TT+200
Back