Search results

1. Lo.

Swedish Krona drops more and more and more...

Hi! I could sell all my skills and gear and make a good profit from them because of the value of my currency. ...But as I'm not planning a sellout at all, I could complain about getting less and less peds for my hard earned cash. Entropia is almost 50% more expensive for me to play than in...
  2. Lo.

Pricecheck Adj. FAP

I have seen loads of sales threads with adj. fap and i cant really understand why this fap is the only item in entropia that sellers seem to think is unaffected by market. Adj Fap really is a nice fap and i'd kill some of the people i hate if i'd get it. BUT it also lacks the stats that it once...
  3. Lo.

Lonely Days...

Hi all! I seem to have figured something out... The reason why im leaving PE from time to time is not because of loot and losses, but mainly because i do not have enough ingame friends. Ok, i hunt hardcore almost always while online, but i feel... lonely... :( I'm a social person irl and...
  4. Lo.

TOP 50 Activity Rating HOF!

Just got in the top 50 in activity rating on EF! :woohoo::woohoo: (Evil plan still not public)
  5. Lo.

Merry Christmas and an empty new year?

Hi! Now that everyone played over their means for almost a month, the "world crisis", and considering most people have a hard time around christmas economically, how big do you think the economy slowdown will be in January/February etc? Me, I won't be able to play for almost a month after...
  6. Lo.

COT Screens - Seen this face(s)?

Found some old ones on my Comp - Dated mars 2003 :) Is the face of Lootius still there, SE of fort troy just outside the coast? Hard to see nowdays as you can zoom out that far anymore... And THIS one if for you Hally :D You and your friend KS'ed me @Twinslongu. No Pun intended, this is...
  7. Lo.

Question: The modified reset (Closed Planets)

This thread resides more or less on the quote below; "Quote: Originally Posted by helena Have a separate game... Does that mean our stuff , skills cant be used on some planets? That is decided by each and every planet partner. Some planet partners may even want a closed planet. The Entropia...
  8. Lo.

Selling: Several Female Armor Sets

Hi all, got a new armor set and want to get rid of some of the other ones: Full Kobold Female: 132.8TT Price: Offer Full Vigilante Female: 211.8TT Price: Offer Full Hunter Female: 122.3TT Price: Offer Full Gremlin Female: 484.2TT Price: Offer Full Ghost(Bear Foots): 348.0TT Price: Offer 2A...
  9. Lo.

General info: Withdrawal 24/3-08

Hi everyone! Thought it might be in the general public's interest to know about how much time it takes to withdraw a smaller sum of peds. I have no gold card and no ATM card. Withdrawal info 100% correct(used the bank support dept. to get everything right) Support inquiry sent about it...
  10. Lo.

UNIQUE S: Pregold Ancient Adjusted Sollomate Kangoo(!)

Hi everyone! Im moving far away this fall and got 0$ ;) thinking about selling my precious weapon, a weapon that is and will always be the only one in game as there was only one looted pre-gold! The weapon up for sale is a Pregold Ancient Adjusted Sollomate Kangoo and is, as said, the only one...
  11. Lo.

Buying VAT-100

As Topic says, offer me before the LG hype goes down and price with hype ;)
  12. Lo.

Buying Bear-Nem-Boar parts F

Trying to complete a good armor set, and need Nemesis, Boar or Bear parts, no need for full set, parts is ok.
  13. Lo.

Spaceluck 100ped Melchi

Normally dont post Globals but i thought it was extra funny: I was bored in space and went to Control Room to get back to Eudoria, but noone would fly me so i though i'd go boxing some Faucervix. After some time i got bored and was just about to log out, but as i saw i only had 12 probes...
  14. Lo.

Apartment Owner Wiki?

Wouldnt it be nice with an apartment Owner Wiki, where people could fill in their ingame adresses and full names, like a "telephone catalog"(telefonkatalog ;)) Anyone think that this would be Valuable? Is it thinker that makes pe-wiki? Maby he could do it, otherwise i'll take the task ;)
  15. Lo.

New Society with a niche!

Hi all! Im thinking about forming a new society with a niche, and i'll start by introduce myself. I'm a n00b Girlie, a hunter with 1000 rifleskill atm. I began my journey in late dec. last year. I'm online around 20 hours a week(depends) and i try to hunt economicaly, for skills, and for...
  16. Lo.

Buying: Uncolored Female Coat & Rancher Hat

I want an uncolored female coat and an uncolored female rancher hat. Name your price.
Back