Search results

1. T

Colonist Jumpsuit upgrade

Thanks!
  2. T

Colonist Jumpsuit upgrade

So I decided to give the game a run again. Started up a new character and got her to Port Atlantis. While leaving the Port I got the popup about the jumpsuit upgrade but clicked the X instead of scrolling down to the accept. Does anyone know if there is a way to trigger it again? I was...
  3. T

Items showing as a red X

So I'm back on Caly and going through my inventory trying to weed it down and finding several items are showing up as a 1x1 red X. I googled and got a few "solutions" from opening the items info box and then closing it and the inventory to changing my graphics settings but none of them are...
  4. T

Traveling in space... what options are left?

Is there a map that shows what is and isn't lootable space or does the in-game map show it? This must be pretty new (as in the past few years), I remember it being the other way around where the only safe space was the areas around the planets. I might take you up on that offer.
  5. T

Traveling in space... what options are left?

If this isn't the right place to put this, I apologize, let me know and I'll delete and repost where it should be. My character is currently on Cyrene and would love to get back home to Calypso. I've got hundreds of stackables though that I'd like to get back safely. Was curious if there what...
  6. T

3840x2160 supported yet?

Haven't played in a while because I upgraded my monitor to a UHD at 3840x2160 but the came was unplayable do to not having an option to scale. Text was unreadable and I got tired of having to change my monitor resolution each time I played and change it back each time I exited. So can anyone...
  7. T

Wondering on "new" worlds

Thanks for the replies. This is why I had asked, I can read all kinds of threads and guides and wikis but that won't tell you the current state of affairs. It's a shame to hear that development on Toulan is dead as it really sounded interesting. Like back in the Golden Days on Caly with the...
  8. T

Wondering on "new" worlds

So it's been a while and I've noticed a couple of new planets and was wondering about them. Monria and Toulan. Monria sounds pretty interesting but I wonder. Do either of them offer anything neat, new or unique? Do people go there? Will I be bored and just book a ride back after making my...
  9. T

Selling: Selling CLDs

I'm not in the market for deeds right now, but you might want to include if they are (X) deeds or not.
  10. T

Info: A how to guide somewhere?

Sense I've popped back in I've been addicted to buying the strongboxes, found a dog, a cat and two panda's and a good bit of pet name tags. I'm thinking about giving taming a shot and seeing how it works. I tried my hand at it many years ago when it was still new the first time but never got...
  11. T

Selling: Selling (F) armors

Just a friendly *bump up.
  12. T

Selling: Selling (F) armors

Got lucky last night and found the last piece I needed for the Ghost armor set while out hunting. Decided to sell off my old Vigilant almost full set as well as some other random armors I had laying around in an effort to clean out my storage a little. I have an idea of what I want for them...
  13. T

Starting Planet

Hey all, my friend said to say thanks for the help and the offers. She's decided that starting on Caly isn't so bad and she's enjoying herself but does plan to go to ROCKtropia eventually when she gets used to the game.
  14. T

Starting Planet

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine at work. We were talking about MMOs and she mentioned that she saw PE (sorry, I will still always call the game Project Entropia) and was interested in it, to which I had to tell her I play it on and off. She asked what I thought for starting...
  15. T

Withdrawal time

What's the current turn around time from MA about withdrawals? I'm considering selling off most of my stuff and making a big withdraw as the money is a bit tight right now.
  16. T

Selling: Arkadian Golden Key

What is it?
  17. T

Where do the shares come from?

Something I was thinking about the other day when my friend told me she signed up for an account. Do the shares from the deeds come only from deposits made on Caly? Only from deposits by Caly "born" characters? From deposits from everywhere in the galaxy?
  18. T

Transport Unidentified Ore mission

A friend of mine started playing, she started out on Arkadia. I haven't been there in ages, long before the treasure hunting went live. Because I've played before she came to me with a question but because I haven't been on Arkadia in a while I can't help her. According to her, one of the...
  19. T

Land deeds and land!

I remember reading back when the land deeds first came out that if you owned so many of them you would get land eventually. I think it was 10 deeds were needed for one plot.. if you had 20, 30 etc then you could claim more land. Has that ever happened and if so, what happens to the land deeds...
  20. T

Impressions of Cyrene

Having been on Cyrene the past few days I must say that it is a very beautiful planet. The story line is interesting as well and I'm enjoying my time there. It's biggest draw back so far is the lack of people, which trickles down to a lousy economy and auction house. I do have to wonder how...
  21. T

In addition to wanting some assistance for color blind people (color presets with the color name! and/or RGB input) I'd like to see the height bar adjusted to tell you what the height is! Just a random bar to control the height with no way of judging what that height is going to be is kind of...
  22. T

I'd also suggest having color presets for natural colors (light brown, brown, blonde, dark blonde, red, ginger for hair colors for instance) or a RGB input. There are color blind people that play this game you know, and so the way the colors are done now, we're pretty much screwed. I'm hoping...
  23. T

Cyrene question

This is going to make me look and feel stupid, but where does one craft on Cyrene? I can't find a crafting terminal anywhere. :confused:
  24. T

I gave in and logged in. Made a good looking avatar, much better then the last one and took me only a fraction of the time. My only complaint is that there is still no love for color blind people :( Nobody ever thinks about us. I'm red green color blind and of course I want a ginger avatar...
  25. T

You and me both. I need to get on to catch the Normandie to Cyrene, but I don't want to deal with an ugly avatar.
Back